UNVAXXED BROS GE GOT TOO COCKY

mask mandates coming back next week sorry but you got to mask up for granny again

youtube.com/watch?v=a5abhgcHeK0

Attached: mandate.png (1148x651, 821.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrer_(surname)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unvaxxed
unmasked
moisturized
unbothered
in my lane

Only absolute fucking imbeciles would mask up knowing what we know now so go ahead and mask up I got an exemption.

is called a fucking mandate...
get your mask now

not in fl motherfuckers

whats up with her eyes? she looks demented.

Not even watching that but I see the words "Los Angeles" so I know it's some demented authoritarian bullshit
Never vaxxing
Never masking

How the fuck they gunna enforce it when the shit was toothless the first time around

oh my god it's Tales from the Crypt!

It sets off my jewdar.

The name Ferrer has been identified in the court records of Aragon and by the Holy Office of the Catholic Church of Spain as a Sephardic (Jewish) surname.[15] It would appear that there are at least two branches of the same family in Spain (one Jewish, one Catholic) or two separate families with the same name.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrer_(surname)

Attached: JEWDAR.gif (450x450, 776.13K)

They photoshopped her to look healthy and she still looks horrible. That's some next level failed genetics.

Attached: 74f6097bb63acbdc5c68268916e9df57cef7d7138547dcd54cd75ba63b86608c_1.jpg (1080x1100, 121.89K)

Guess they don’t have any more pureblood child to suck the blood off

Yea, no one is going to follow that shit except Asians, and niggers looking to commit crime.

God damn. The Crypt keepers wife

Knew I'd seen this bitch before, she was in Indiana Jones.

Attached: last crusade.jpg (1920x816, 296.76K)

funny video where this rotting hag is still calling her sources as "still high deaths relating to covid". no shit private hospitals and hospitals in general are going to milk the system if they are handing out 10-30k$ for positive deaths or deaths with covid.if mandates would come back to finland then i bet my ass that the robotomized population of this country would mask up in an instance.

I've love to see this psycho whore come down here to Compton and get intubated with some BBC.

If a ghoul like that tells you to do a thing, you really should not do that thing. It IS a ghoul after all.

Ah yes, I'll certainly take health advise from a literal walking talking lich who certainly doesn't take part in sacrificial rituals.

>mask mandates coming back next week
How about

Attached: no.jpg (586x519, 21.86K)

She chose... poorly.
And continues to do so, apparently.
I'm going to be going to LA in a couple weeks. I can't wait.

Attached: e8cab5611ab784d6d3030885699022bf.jpg (400x250, 14.62K)

Make me.
Niggerfaggot