Mark Collett is a Jew

Mark Collett is a Jew who wants a race war

Attached: collett 2.jpg (1280x720, 46.9K)

hes the only brit that is worth anything, if he really is a jew.. then britian is 100% done

that Schnooz

look at his face lol

Oh shit!

Op is a dumb faggot trying to poison the well. Fuck off kike.
Sage all fields

No he isn't, rabbi

He just has a very unfortunate phenotype, Mark is based and never tells people to do anything illegal

>this brave incredible man who spent his entire lifetime fighting for you can't be trusted, my fellow white man
Fuck off anti-fascist anti-White scum. Free Palestine.

he looks a bit like me tbqhwy

Attached: ProfilePicture.jpg (1080x1080, 565.17K)

There is literally nothing more Jewish than wanting Britain to be for the British.

you goyum never learn, when was the last time he mentioned christianity

He certainly looks like a Jew. But could be just med mix.
But why would a Jew go so far in the ethnic-nativist BNP?
Why would a Jew be such a great advocate for White identity.
That doesn't sound very Jewish to me at all.

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
./
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1655787381666.png (295x380, 188.6K)

he back stabbed nick griffin and cost them dearly

>look at his face lol

looks anglo but with better teeth

Remember, they play both sides. They will always protect their tribe over the goyim.

no he doesnt

google his religion, you cant, its hidden

nick griffins talktime interview killed the nationalist party.

>14 year old drama bullshit that no one, not even Griffin gives a fuck about
>"oh, my fellow white people, you should care about this!"
Fuck off anti-fascist anti-white scum. Free Palestine.

>google his religion, you cant, its hidden

white nationalists need to be jew slave christians?

i know an ex nenber who told me hes jewish