Nigger it's the most powerful word of all time

Saying the word nigger is like using a shout in Skyrim. It has many different effects on the people that hear it. Blacks get driven into an uncontrollable rage and become violent. Females and liberals will pull out their phones and shake with terror as they spread the video across the information highway. It's like when the courier runs up to you with a note that says...
>"You caused a bit of stir in Whiterun when you demonstrated the power of your thu'um. Not everyone (Twitter mob/leftists) is anxious for the return of the Dragonborn. I for one (Any Forums) desire to see you grow and develop your talents. Skyrim (the West) needs a true hero these days."
Shouting nigger is more effective than illusion spells (trolling) because it affects everybody no matter the level (status). The effects of saying nigger can also stack if you refuse to apologize for being a racist. Just simply say, "yes, I'm a racist." Watch as they freeze in place and their brains explode. The NPC doesn't have any coding for such a response.
Why do you think a battle between dragons is actually a "deadly, verbal debate"? Why do you think leftists want to have you arrested for hate SPEECH and censor you, or even accuse you of using "violent speech/fighting words"? Always double down when fighting with soundwaves. They fear your thu'um, white man.

Attached: skyrim-shouts.jpg (1366x768, 410.63K)

Guys I found the Zoomer.

It's just fun to say lol. The cultural power of the word is hilarious though.

Skyrim is 11 years old.

Attached: 1650937191899.jpg (550x366, 60.22K)

Attached: 1657601731749m.jpg (741x1024, 84.47K)

No, kike is but nigger's a good close second

Where did it all go?

>2011 was 40 years ago

Is there a mod where the dragonborn has a nigger shout?, like spawning a hoard of hostile orcs would be funny

Based

Attached: 1658936658381196.jpg (500x500, 56.49K)

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!;

Attached: 1629214020543.jpg (656x822, 224.18K)

Ok now say it in public

>NIG GERS STINK
I need to ask you to stop. That... shouting... is making people nervous.
>Too bad, there's more where that came from.

Attached: whiterun cop.jpg (600x1000, 705.2K)

What are you talking about? Skryim: Anniversary Edition isn't even two years old!

> Always double down when fighting with soundwaves.
Fighting with sound waves eventually results in a physical fight.

>Burn
>All
>Fags

I shout this forba fireball attack.

Whats your shout?

Thank you for your pasta.

dis a nigger thread?..Oh yeah dis a Nigger thread...AHEM....

NIGGERS!!!

Attached: niggrt.jpg (4096x3239, 489.14K)

truly a trademarkable word niggers is

what modlist should i use for an interesting new skyrim playthrough (last one was in 2016)?

There's a new xp mod that changes the games leveling to be closer to fallout3/nv and its pretty fun , but i forget its name . There's also a ton of good new combat mods