Genocide Tier List

ITT: We share a list of groups that we would remove to make the world a cleaner place.

My list:
1. Jews
2. Anglo Saxons
3. African Americans
4. Gypsies
5. Canadians
6. Faggots

Attached: Welcome Home.jpg (960x600, 96.49K)

brazilians

fpbp

I agree with you in this, despite the fact that Americans are as subhuman as Brazilians.

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!\==\\

Attached: 1637546939124.png (768x266, 25.26K)

Niggers of all kinds. Imagine thinking African America was a wide enough umbrella to rid the world of the nigger disease.
Also
>women who have had sex with more than 3 men

What do it have to do with this thread?

Damn that second one, very based

I don't like niggers of any kind, but African Americans are so bad I had to leave them alongside Anglo-Saxons and Jews.

Why do you have white people on your genocide list?

>jews
>niggers
>any modern day Indigenous group that whines and asks for gibs (abbos, sami, etc)
>gypsies
>anyone, of any group within the borders of India, Bangladesh and Pakistan as the countries are today
>same as above, but China too
>anyone over the age of 50

I don't have white people on my genocide list, not least because I'm white myself. The only white group I have there are Anglo-Saxons, and that's because they are culturally and mentally Jewish, and like every Jew-lover must suffer the same slow and painful death that Jews deserve, well...

OP I hate to tell you this but you guys suck at the cope game. You will never be a noteworthy country, Brazilian shitskin salt over America is by far the funniest post pattern I’ve seen. Maybe 1% of your country has blue eyes. All of my neighbors do. You have maybe two towns worth of people that can claim white ancestry (not spaniard kek), while my entire family and 85% of my state is 99% European. Your little spic brain doesn’t even understand the amerimutt cope meme properly. Americans are mutts of European countries, like a German Shepherd x Golden Retriever x Husky, the hand-picked images your type posts with seethe-shaking fingers are the exception out of the southern 8 states. I admire Brazilians’ attempt at national pride, I hope you can get back on track some time, but absolutely nobody outside of your favela thinks US is in the same field, park, square-mile, or even continent as your miniafrica, especially when it comes to race. Brazil was, what, 50% mixed southern euro x native shitskin, at its golden age over 100 years ago?

1)tattooed people
2)pierced people
3)junkies
4)single mothers
5)rappers+whoever likes rap ''music''
6)members of cults such as islam and scientology
7)obese people
8)redditors
9)twitterers
10)tiktokers

Attached: pepe.jpg (750x712, 218.54K)

I don't live in a favela, I live in an upper-middle class neighborhood.
And I've already done a DNA test and I've seen that I'm 87% Lusitan, not counting my other European ancestry, which in total makes up 94% of my DNA. And when I called Americans as subhuman as Brazilians, I wasn't talking about race at all. I was talking about mindset.

1.) Jews
2.) NIGGERS
3.) Communists
4.) Pedophiles (I know, I'm repeating myself here, but I want to be thorough.)
5) Any Forumsacks.
6.) Boomers

>tattooed people
God, I love Germans.

ewww i m not german

You are what then?

1. People who aren't me

>women

Attached: 29834-gayniggers-from-outer-space-0-460-0-690-crop.jpg (460x690, 24.97K)

based refugee

Anglos may be the slaves of the Jews, but we are not Jews only wev been mislead. Wev conquered the world and brought the industrial revolution, we even helped you get independence from Portugal. All under our own flag and not in the shadows like Jws

Genocide us but don't compare us to Jws that's too much

>rappers+whoever likes rap "music"
DAS RAYCIS NIGGA