Women in the military

So what exactly is stopping a man from laughing at a weak screaming try hard commanding officer like this? Kind of hard to take a "superior" seriously when you could snap them over your leg like a twig.

Attached: mil-marine-female-drill-instuctor-1800.jpg (1800x1200, 82.18K)

they shouldn't be in the millitary, they should be playing football

Attached: ball4.jpg (612x408, 26.59K)

I believe it's official name is "Dishonourable Discharge"

You wouldn't be laughing if you had my flight instructor roasting you while you were on your face giving her the longest 25 pushups of your life.

The half a dozen other male MTI’s that are almost always within earshot

>Get drafted
>Laugh at women
>Get discharged

Sounds like a plan

Dishonourable discharge is a black mark that will not go away. Your employment chances are next to nothing and "Those who receive a Dishonourable Discharge will lose all of their military benefits and are forbidden from owning firearms as civilians."

So yeah, good plan burger.

Attached: 1617525144694.jpg (1024x1024, 94.27K)

It’s very hard to get a dishonorable discharge, you gotta do some foul shit to get that, in boot camp if you don’t listen to your instructor or whatever, they’ll just kick you out before you even become a soldier or marine or air man etc, yeah yeah they have all the threats in the world, but you’ll get a simple “does not adapt to military life” discharge bull shit. I know a couple ppl who got that..

That is not bad, I like those little titties, and that twat looks tight.

And you should get a job

What’s stoping hot women from sleeping their way to high enough positions that this country crumbles?

Attached: 341D5BF0-2DF2-4BD8-943F-59D10E49C703.jpg (625x1000, 57.99K)

Other than honorable however, only precludes you from being a cop in a major city, among few other drawbacks.

Women don't need be in the military, the problem is you can snap them like a twig. They know that and every person there knows that, it's just for PR so people will stop bitching. No woman should ever be in a position of authority over men, anybody so denies that is a fetishist or lacking any brain function.

>Air Force
PFFT

America and countries infected by Americanism are jokes. Feminism and nigger worship are things to be laughed at. If you’re dumb enough to join the military, then you deserve to be yelled at by female drill instructors and tranny officers.

Usually people only get DD if they do something on a felony level. Most get under honorable or general for drug use.

I've noticed all women ive met in the military are cum dumpsters. whats up with that

Better than getting my legs and dick blown off from friendly fire javalins in the Ukraine.

They are. My customers son married one, and it gets worse, she has a 12 year old black son, and he doesn’t even look mixed he looks 100 percent nigger. Like who is that black kid hanging around you, and she’s like 30 and he’s 22-23. I n the Air Force. I’m 37 and wouldn’t dare bother with her, she’s already looking frumpy, dude is a retard,

Realistically, thats all they're good for.

you'll be recycled and have to do an extra week of training

It's everywher in tge corporate world and even universities. That's why society is collapsing. Men can't compete with young slut sleeping with boomers who have all the power.

That is legit the saddest and dumbest thing I’ve read all day, what a retard.

Attached: 7684ECF9-6EBF-4ECD-89FD-3120365FE779.jpg (400x400, 26.94K)

That's one of the mind games they play with you in basic.
My senior DI was fucking hysterical. Plus they had to sub out words like goddamn to doggone, because Clinton is a weird little bitch.
Point is if you laugh at a DI, the other two beat the shit out of you AND your squad leader, who in turn beats the shit out of you for getting his ass a beat down. Good way to teach you not to react instinctively to everything you see.

I would