AJ/Sandy Hook Trial

Reminder that:
>Sandy Hoax was the ultimate false flag gayop
>Noah (((Pozner))) doesn't exist
>Every "family" was fake
>Crisis actors were hired, a couple of the "parents" have videos of them in theater
>Porta potties and snack tables were set up all around the school the day of the "shooting"
>Aerial footage shows kids and faculty exercising a drill, doing loops in and out of the building, several times
>Nobody died
>Everything about it was fake and gay

TLDR: Jews

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-124257~2.png (769x478, 209.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._White#:~:text=White, 74 U.S. (7 Wall,during the American Civil War.
odysee.com/@martyleeds33:6/Dear-Wolfgang---Revisiting-Sandy-Hook---FINAL-EDIT-:0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have a bump

Attached: 1646957021936.jpg (1000x710, 205.43K)

>Everything about it was fake and gay
The money he's about to fork over is very very real. It's going to cripple him. Better buy all his water filters.

Attached: 1657670349718.jpg (1024x757, 95.63K)

None of your countries are literally *called* America. They are the United States of *America*. Which used to be the ethnic home for a group of Europeans and the populations (including many, many Irish) who would eventually become freed slaves and citizens. It should have remained their home, and this includes the Black population. I just think both should have been separated. Some immigration would have been fine. But not demographic shifting immigration on this level and the destruction of human biological diversity reservoirs.

I still have some Vasobeets and Ultimate Krill Oil. Maybe I'll buy another Tshirt or some X2.

Wtf, the thread is totally different

Are you lost, nigger?

you might need to buy about $149.99m worth of garbage. Infowars is literally tv shopping for autistic bunker dwellers.

But I don't have a bunker. I should get a bunker. Does Infowars dot com sell bunkers too?

Not a big, but I guess so. The thread was some spice saying gringos should let them call themselves Americans. If you wanna know

Spic*

>But I don't have a bunker. I should get a bunker
No.
>Does Infowars dot com sell bunkers too?
Probably, but what you really need is something to stop you being so fucking cringe mate.

>.
I am a phone-fag right now though, too. Fucking autocorrect.

Not a nog*

This is Sandy Hook General.

Everyone must check in.

No one died at Sandy Hoax.

The video of Gene Rosen rehearsing his lines is a classic, though.

this lawsuit is a classic Fair Game operation

Attached: 872.jpg (514x459, 43.78K)

Lawfare it is, then.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._White#:~:text=White, 74 U.S. (7 Wall,during the American Civil War.

Do all Aussies lack the ability to detect sarcasm?

probably used monarch mkultra kids for the crisis acting and the parents and pigs and medical on staff were all glowies and handlers. easy to pull off if that’s the case

Dear Wolfgang | Revisiting Sandy Hook
odysee.com/@martyleeds33:6/Dear-Wolfgang---Revisiting-Sandy-Hook---FINAL-EDIT-:0

>Phone fag
It happens. But then again, I made this entire thread via mobile. Get your shit together, leaf.

i'm retarded, please explain what that has to do with defamation