Why does California have the worse drivers on the road? Mexicans?

Why does California have the worse drivers on the road? Mexicans?

Attached: 6352A089-CB39-4F74-9FCF-1312AB007093.jpg (1200x675, 60.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iihs.org/topics/fatality-statistics/detail/state-by-state
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poorly coded NPCs

Clearly you have never been to New Mexico. Natives cannot drive

Attached: native american officer.jpg (259x194, 8.35K)

Police were neutered by Bolsheviks here first

They can't wait to make it to Oregon.

Yeah. Beaners are notorious for driving those shitty ass "sports cars" made by scion

Objectively false
iihs.org/topics/fatality-statistics/detail/state-by-state

>Mexicans?
Yes, asians too.

Hey man I hate the commies as much as you but Cali drivers are far from the worst. I just got back from Indiana at the drivers there are dumb as shit. CA drivers at least move with some intent. Indiana drivers drive like their heads are literally in their asses. I saw multiple cars drive off the road into a wall. I much prefer driving around california losers than the midwest idiots.

Bad drivers are everywhere but Cali has a lot more stoners rubbing their fondle-slab. If we could send out a firmware update over the air to brick all the smart phones driving would improve a little. Then put something in the water that makes people vomit and shit uncontrollably any time they use drugs.

Attached: 1657474252939.jpg (750x402, 24.08K)

Worse, Asian women. I wouldn’t trust one to drive on my life

False.
The top states with the highest motor vehicle accidents per capita per 100k:

1.) Mississippi (22.2)
2.) South Carolina (20.4)
3.) Alabama (19.5)
4.) Wyoming (19.2)

Red Deer.

California is an absolute dystopia outside of the elite's walled/gated communities. Its 15 years ahead of the rest of the country except maybe New York City in that regard. utter fracturing of civic ties, trust and comradery. It is the Rat Race on Meth.

OP BTFO

>California
you spelled Florida wrong

Arizona is worse than California. California is chaos, but Arizona reachers the same amount of chaos with less traffic because of snowbirds and overall less skill.

slants niggers and spics.

Nah California is still worse

Because they are not particularly up on Grammer either.

"Worst"

Stfu fag

The worst drivers are in Las Vegas.