HOLY SHIT

15 armed individuals threatening a store
Wednesday night in Niggerville

Attached: Untitled-3.jpg (400x400, 55.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/webPlayer/13671
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LINK -
broadcastify.com/webPlayer/13671

good i hope they get away

>detroit police
At this point I can imagine a clan of 20 people carefully patrolling 3 blocks and never straying too far from the station

bump

update
5 shots fired people running from shooting

What store?

Attached: 1655079328059.gif (640x360, 2.97M)

They didn't say

I wonder how 15 armed blacks could be organized to loot a store. Maybe domestic terrorism against blacks by whites hopefully?

Who's got a live stream video

No its in the hood it's niggers.
Probably gang related.

>read op
>check pic
>see detroit
pretty mild

Chicago is more entertaining

Attached: chicago.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

Sneed's feed and seed (formerly Chuck's).

BLACK MALE SELLING DRUGS

UPDATE
11:54 PM
2 narcotics in progress
1 home invasion

I remember watching this when it happened.
Fucking niggers. Lived in CHI for a short period. What a nigger infested shithole.
Lots of money downtown though

Can we get a translation on what this sheaboon is saying?

Pretty accurate honestly
Cops do not usually show up when called and the cops also will not pull you over for running red lights there if a nog starts approaching your car
t. grew up near detroit

>threatening a store

what's up gamestop, ima burn you to the ground nigga

Attached: 1620250498791.gif (220x151, 256.77K)

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!,

Attached: 1644530888733.jpg (1650x1275, 983.23K)

>broadcastify.com/webPlayer/13671
loool, cop at intersection watching active shooter, turns other way
>not my problem

Nice
bump
Anyone gotta a discord server for trolling?

2 officers down
suspects using machineguns with tracers

we used to do group prank calls during the day on skype. Worst one was when a guy went random part of the country's craigslist and went to lost pet page. Called up a guy at 3 in the morning saying we found his dog but had ran it over with the car. This was MW2, MW3, original black ops time period.

Stfu lel

>This was MW2, MW3, original black ops time period.
you need to be 18 to post here kid

I'm 25 dick licker

UPDATE 12:08
shots fired in progress
now outside shooting
1865 hoover
Use caution in that area

FED