How do you retards not notice the same threads posted every single day?

How do you retards not notice the same threads posted every single day?
>muh zoomer incels
>muh trannies
>muh latina bleaching
>muh joos
>muh YOOkraine
>muh christkikes vs pagans
>muh e-celebs
>muh just be a NEET
This place truly is purgatory for the socially condemned. You’re being fed a constant supply of agitprop that will ultimately go nowhere. Leave while you can. If you don’t, then you will never leave, and you will never get tired of the same shit threads over and over and over again. I don’t even care if jannies ban me for this. Somebody had to say it.

Attached: DB2877B8-BA0D-40D4-81F3-9097B1F7C45C.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

incels.is/threads/i-got-into-a-fist-fight-with-my-grandma.392615/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh joos
not enough threads

Welcome to Any Forums

hi it is my first time on the 4 chan

actual happenings get threads though

Enjoy your stay

the whole point is to notice, then tell others what to look for, so the algo stops repeating to the point it disappears; and Any Forums goes back to being slower than /x/.

i'm leaving this is my last post ur right bro this place is fucking boring now its just a habit now

they prefer to focus on my vollposting while ignoring the fact that i'm just doing it to derail the same slide threads posted 24/7

see you tomorrow

>and Any Forums goes back to being slower than /x/
If only. There’s good stuff here, it’s just become impossible to sift through the endless brigade of coomer slide threads.

This place didn’t help my mental health at all, let me tell you. Dumb as shit website.

>not enough threads
Not enough GOOD threads

Attached: 24C78446-2EB3-42C1-97B4-924C4BE0F8A1.jpg (710x375, 41.3K)

We need more threads like this.
incels.is/threads/i-got-into-a-fist-fight-with-my-grandma.392615/

You forgot
>user complains about what other anons are talking about in other threads
Can't forget that everyday thread too.

they're not even slide threads anymore. i don't think there's actually someone at a tilted desk filled with phones like a scamshop. i think it's all program now. they come in waves/chunks too. Catholic stuff, incel related stuff, whatever. I call it 'blockposting'. We need terms for these things so retardanons don't think to reply to the next /chug/ or /ptg/.
also, any thread, on ANY topic that has a woman in it, or has a webm posted in it of some tikthot; slide thread. Even if it isn't. Treat it like one.

It's a cesspool, but a lot of news hits Any Forums before anywhere else and despite the content being 95% retard banter, just enough interesting information gets posted to make this board worth visiting.

>they come in waves/chunks too
Yes I’ve noticed this too
>any thread, on ANY topic that has a woman in it, or has a webm posted in it of some tikthot; slide thread. Even if it isn't. Treat it like one.
Good rule of thumb

>just enough interesting information gets posted to make this board worth visiting
It’s why I keep coming back, but holy shit it feels a lot less worth it these days

and yet here you are

>everyone leave now! why are you even here?!

he said while not leaving and being here

Based autist hospitalizes his grandma over her rude remarks

Attached: 2598A541-2D41-479A-8B91-8C8F4944FA0F.jpg (750x662, 337.26K)

>hospitalizes
Wait never mind he got his ass kicked kek

checked, what a weak incel, should have chopped her and fed her to pigs

>Rule of Thumb
Thank you. Totally forgot about that one. But yes, decorum, analysis, comparison, juxtaposition, etc. We can teach these idiots how to 'view' Any Forums in order to get the most out of it.
How showbusiness works, how stage magicians perform, how to give a quarterly report. How to speak as our forefather did (Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, etc.).
They need to also remember that they're user; so should be encouraged to be both direct, honest, funny, vulgar, and correct.

Yep, and then you burn out and quit for a while but then there's a happening and next thing you know you're back.

Just here to shitpost captain niggerfaggot.

Add frogthreads to that list honkey

>ayo can I get a -uh uhm, Any Forums without the bots?

Attached: 957C90B1-9017-4EDD-BF6D-0720DE2A034D.png (952x949, 31K)

not my problem