vs
>China
>Russia
>North Korea (support role)
>Germany (economic support)
>Afghanistan
>Pakistan

All others neutral

Attached: a1b6beb685834c2fc296fc190e791b68_L[1].jpg (1000x666, 121.1K)

Please start it already

Attached: 1654177775685.png (430x721, 394.94K)

Hey jackass, ww3 isn’t a hot war. It’s a war of subversion

Even if that's true my sides are still the same

My sides are in orbit

I believe Iran will get involved in the East's favor

The Canuck thinks ww3 has anything to do with nation states. How cute.

axis are
>russia
>china
>iran
allies are
>usa
>nato
>asea
playfields
>middle east
>south china sea
>eastern europe

The main battleground of WW3 will be Anatolia. Constantinople will be liberated.

Attached: Greeksavage.jpg (1050x1584, 122.74K)

pakistan is 1000% dependant on the US, there's no way in hell they side with the chinks or snow niggers

There will be a Franciscan revival and all you heretics will burn.

Has Ukraine taught you fucks nothing? WW3 is a tiny group of inbreds verse the entire world. The weapons are dna tailor biological agents and the only people who are gonna survive are the ones with dna closely matching the inbreds. You’re all gonna die and I’m gonna laugh watching your bubo covered bodies decay before my very eyes. Enjoy your little game of axis and allies while you still can.

Cyber warfare means everyone is fighting everyone.

Pakistan is the Italy of WW3.
They don't know where they stand, one day theyre sucking China other day they're sucking US.

Why no Pakistan?

I'll join the fight if they promise to station me in Japan forever.

Also, I have a feel that USA is desperately trying to open a second front against Russia in Azerbaijan. The CIA visited Armenia lately and is trying to stir things up in Artsakh.

Hmmm.

By the time war breaks out, the US will not be a homogenous military body. It barely is now.

I will not fight in ww3

would be badass ngl
they can't move or india moves and india can't move or they move, pretty much locked, unless china starts chimping out in kashmir but do they really need more headaches?

Why are you siding against us sir?

Not hard to get stationed in Japan. I know 3 guys that went Japan to Hawaii back to Japan

I never thought it would come to this, but chinks are truly the last hope unless Europeans start killing their own politicians.
The only way is a war of extermination against every anglo mutt that doomed this continent into faggotry and poisoned our children.
Hope every mutt dies in the upcomming judgement day, god will end New Israel.

based faggot

Same with checknya