Reminder that if you're not Aryan, fuck off

You're not welcome here.

DNA is Jewish so here are the MINIMUM requirements:

Not a Jew

White skin

Brown hair (not dark brown/black). If your hair looks black in a well lit room fuck off

Brown eyes are fine as long as they're light brown. Dark brown/black = Fuck off.

If you passed these but you're ugly without being extremely skilled at something then fuck off. You may as well be a jew
Those are the appearance requirements, here are some further ones.

- No listening to rap music

- No smoking or vaping

- Drinking only in moderation

Of course you will be given a little time to change as we've been born into certain vices in this evil Jew world

Sieg Heil!

Attached: download.jpg (187x269, 11.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4vMHVOI32r4
youtu.be/13obtC_TOl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

אני אוהב אותך

OK cunty fella I play footy with is half Dutch part aboriginal/anglo, blonde blue eyes white skin, in or out

The white genes took over so he's Aryan. Next

Also I'm guessing you're a black eyed black haired freak. Fuck off

I keep forgetting how cunty white people can be.

Metal is also anti white you are an anti white satanist leftist if you listen to metal.metal is for low iq subhumans
Classical music is the inky respectable genre listen to Mozart, Bach and Beethoven

>DNA is Jewish

Attached: 1598933415128.png (500x599, 352.19K)

Since you didn't mention athletics/body weight I guarantee you are a fat incel lardo larping faggot. Hitler would put you in the gas chambers ahead of the jews

youtu.be/4vMHVOI32r4

Wrong I'm blue eyed anglo/german but happy to meet up and show you, drop addy

>malta

Cry more you black eyed black hair faggot

>white genes took over so he’s aryan

Sounds like shit Nice flag

Why is this a hot take? If someone's 99% black and 1% white and they come out looking white their souls dictated that they wanted to be white.

If you're not white you literally chose to be a parasite. We have free will

you’re objectively wrong

You're not Hitler. You decide nothing. You don't even stick to his principles. Read mein kampf or fuck off. Purity spirallers are just pawns of the jew and don't even realize it. neo nazis are just pawns of the jew(ruining the image of NS).
You're all mostly tards trying to overcompensate for being tards by saying hurr but I'm White though!!
Fuck off. Be Accurate or stfu.

So dark brown hair makes me not Aryan even though I have a ginger beard, blue eyes, light freckling and snow white skin? Nice purity spiraling you got there

Metal is decreasing your iq brother only high iq metal band is death thats it

pack your shit and go, then.

this is what demons will hear when the son of man comes on the clouds youtu.be/13obtC_TOl8

Attached: 8E41FE11-1FDD-40A9-8E36-EA35A02942E9.jpg (1600x960, 181.62K)

Found the Jew. You wouldn't be saying this if you weren't a black haired kike

Nah those other features make up for it. Except snow white skin isn't a plus, it just means you don't work hard. there's a reason they weren't featured in NG posters you sunburnt fuck.

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!...

Attached: 1642724298092.jpg (1000x1000, 485.66K)

Chinks need to gtfo.

are all jews kikes to you?

Vaush is the only streamer who passes this test

>- No smoking or vaping
>- Drinking only in moderation
i'm guessing fags must be okay then

Post yourself show us what a true Aryan man looks like kek