Listen up you fucking idiot Right Wingers

We will LOSE the midterms if we remain in our delusional anti-abortion bubbles. WE ARE VASTLY out-numbered on the issue. If we want to win, let it fucking go.
>Biden could have approval ratings in the negative 5000's and the Dems will still win in the midterms if we run on taking away access to abortion.

You are delusional if you don't believe me.

pic rel. = literally prayed the gay away. Dude has the gayest facial features ever. More so than George Michael with his perfectly groomed beard. Grow a real beard Poso.

Attached: FagBoyPoso.png (635x483, 295.54K)

Really it depends on what race it is.

Abortion is already banned in 17 states. By the end of the year abortion will be banned in 35 states. You can't do anything about it but cry.

Nah, I won't support baby killing, and that's that.

Found the delusional moron who doesn't interact with anyone even remotely center or left.

you will continue to lose elections, control and power you dumb fuck. Read the room. Not even Trump was dumb enough to embrace banning abortion when the goal was to defeat Hillary. He would have never won had he came out as a retard against abortion, which he is not in case you haven't figured that out.

Seriously, this dude looks Gay AF. No wonder he's always over compensating with the God shit. Dude has gay written all over his face, ass, and mind.

Attached: yLtB2se4_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29.49K)

No "we" are not out-numbered on the abortion issue. It has to do with the leading question asked by the pollsters like "should all abortion be banned" versus "should abortion practice be subject to State regulation." Mostly agree that not all abortion should be banned but also agree that State should be able to subject some regulation. What it the overturning of Roe actually do? It allowed for SOME State regulation but pollster misled people by claiming that the Supreme effectively BANNED ALL ABORTIONS when it did NOT SUCH THING.

About 70% of people think that abortion after 15 week should be mostly restricted to medical emergency which is what 80% of the EVIL GOP trigger laws actually did....allow the USA to have MORE permissive abortion law than Germany or France.

What is universally unpopular is the Dem support for partial birth 3rd trimester abortion or perinatal post birth abortion which is officially part of the national Democratic party platform. Almost nobody agree with killing a baby on their birthday which is what ALL Democrats demand the law to protect.

Every gay man sees what I see. This is 100000% closeted gayness

Attached: Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) _ Twitter.png (288x379, 166.55K)

LOL, I know exactly how they feel. They are going to vote for Republicans or they are going to face a scorched earth economic policy. It really is that simple. If they still feel #resist then we haven't defeated their will, that means it is time to start bringing the real economic pain.

You have no idea how bad we are about to make it for you. I can't wait to watch the center and left commit mass suicide when they win congress this fall and the financial markets instantly collapse.

No it is not. It is banned after 15 weeks or heart beat which is NOT usually at 6 week as report by the media but usually around 12 weeks for most hospitals i.e. aligned with how almost ALL first world country restrict abortion.

>What is universally unpopular is the Dem support for partial birth 3rd trimester abortion
those are not the majority of abortions and you know it. Well over 90% of them happen before that. Most women know IMMEDIATELY after missing a period that they plan to abort. That's why you're living in a delusional bubble. You ARE outnumbered.

Shut the fuck up moron. Btw you sound pretty fucking gay the way you talk about other men. Make sure you get your monkeypox shot retard.

LOL, the lack of self awareness is hilarious as well. No more abortions!!! This threatens my homosexuality life style!!!! Ohhhh noooo!!!!!

>You have no idea how bad we are about to make it for you
How are you going to win by running on banning abortion, banning gay marriage, and banning contraception. You're fucking dumb as shit if you think that is a winning strategy.
You may impress your church and pastor, but you will lose control of congress.

>but you will lose control of congress.
Imagine thinking that voting matters. Republicans are not going to win congress no matter what. There is going to be massive ballot box stuffing again, and it is going to be transparently obvious that it is happening just like it was in 2020.

Things hopefully will get bad enough that by 2024 people will be calling for the deaths of niggers, jews, feminists and artists, and we will get a real fascist government.

Nobody claimed that most abortion are 3rd trimester. I claim that the position of the Democratic party is that ALL 3rd trimester abortion MUST BE LEGAL which is NOT A POPULAR position.

Most abortion are chemical and those ARE NOT BANNED AT ALL. Nobody is trying to most chemical abortions and all those trigger laws you are complaining about have ZERO effect on 90% of abortions.

You are in the bubble that thinks that most people cannot understand the difference between a ban on post 15 week in clinic abortions and allowing ALL 3rd trimester abortion which what ALL Democrat politicians will go to mat to defend.
Far more people will agree with a post 15 week ban than allowing unrestricted at will birth day abortion. You support the later because you are out of touch.

It has been winning. Look at the shift in opinion on abortion. It used to be above 80% support and it down to 60%. Why don't you actually look at the numbers?

>How are you going to win by running on banning abortion, banning gay marriage, and banning contraception.

except that none of what you say is actually true. the republicans will win by laughing at your bullshit and calling you out for being a complete liar.
abortion is not banned. its simply not a constitutional right. gay marriage is untouched. contraception is untouched.
you = liar.
you lie.
you represent democrats who are liars.
nobody trusts you or democrats because you lie.

No one other than blue haired freaks are angry about this. To the common American they are more worried about how to put food on the table than some roastie's privelege to commit infanticide.
>hard times create strong men

I don't care what the numbers are on abortion. When your leftist shill government collapses all abortionists and women who got abortions will all be put to death. Public opinion polling has nothing to do with that imperative.

Voting? Both sides are pozzed and owned by (((banks))))

Attached: nukes arent real.png (2754x646, 565.52K)

Why the fuck would I interact with someone that wasn't a Christo-Fascist like I am?

You're probably a jew. Why the fuck would I interact with a jew, you fucking kike.

The jews have quietly started migrating to (((their))) homelands. They know what is coming.

Precisely, all they have are outright lies, aggressively stupid strawmen, and ballot box stuffing. Nobody agrees with the openly pro-Rape, Pro-pedophile Democratic party and Joe Biden has done exactly what he ran on and what he promised. He should be the most popular and have the highest approval as he is doing 100% of what he ran on but the opposite is the case. Why? Nobody wants more Shitlib progressivism after a century of failure.

The Biden Administration is the most basic bitch shitlib Dem administration ever and the most unpopular.

I agree that polling and Democracy should matter but I was simply saying that claiming that the pro-life position is vastly unpopular is incorrect and that the pro-life movement has been slowly but surely changing minds and that trend will continue.

It is hard to believe we have made it this far. The (((bankers))) are going to war with the (((progressives))). We might actually get to a place where a real holocaust finally happens this time.

You don't win shit

Attached: l4iaiSq (1).png (587x461, 292.98K)