Accelerationism

I don't think the people accelerating actually have any control over the aftermath that's going to come

Attached: Silver Pepe.png (1024x1024, 1.45M)

Shut the fuck up

Attached: 1658931605335598.jpg (1024x685, 71.3K)

Read “Ride the Tiger”

you dont have any control over the current state of affairs either so may as well have some fun with it

Attached: nukesifdigits.gif (468x392, 1.95M)

I can't control the ship, but I can sink it.

>muh opinion
not a blog who cares

Probable universes user. Think positive for if it was all shit it would immediately be so. The pendulum strikes back on this swing.

>I don't think the people accelerating actually have any control over the aftermath that's going to come

That the philosphy, you cant control the techno-capitalist forces so the best course of action is accelerate the capitalist process to its only logical conclussion no matter the consequences.

Attached: 1658443138055960.jpg (806x1200, 168.06K)

Acceleration is the only way. Hope you have prepared.

So what? Accelerate.

Yeah but that just hammers home my point
Evola says to go with the flow but you can still end up impaled on the rocks when the wave finally crashes

This is the point of accelerating: to transition from the situation where your enemies have the control and you don't to a one where nobody has the control and so your relative situation has improved.

I'm not sure that's a good idea despite all I've read
It's like saying a plane should crash because gravity is the inevitable end

The people most likely to take back control are society's enemies since they have all the money, connections, and power to rebuild

everyone knows that already but its worth it all starting over

Only glow niggers are promoting acceleration.

Attached: 1590903223711.png (896x894, 505.18K)

Nothing's going to start over
Enemies being held back by the status quo will rush into the void

it will start over its a cycle
whatever happens its better than this faggoty and retardation

forgot pic related

Attached: 187462378652.jpg (1170x1357, 212.54K)

The tooth is rotting. Do you want to wait 4 years and go through 40 abscesses and wait for it to rot out? Or Just get it yanked and be done?

That's just saying if you give your enemies everything they want (money, power) then you win?

Everything they propose is unsustainable. Everything. Watching it fail will be all worth it.

It's more like giving up on chemo and letting the cancer kill you and win because it's already trying to eat you from the inside anyways

Can you afford the payments for the chemo? I know I couldnt and would let it kill me so my wife could live the rest of he life not eating cat food.

The Soviet Union lasted almost 100 years and would have gone longer if there wasn't the US to prove everything about it wrong

control is an illusion nigger

Then the cancer wins, and you lose
It's not a victory for anyone

Good and all the people who decided communism was the way to go suffered, I just want to see starving leftists before I die.

Accelerationism isn’t real, it was just a meme

My wife would win. My life is not worth her suffering for the rest of her life. Taking one for the team is sometimes necessary.

I'm not scared at all, you are. I'll be just fine. To borrow from your analogy, I brought a parachute. Good luck.