Do you ever hear Leftist arguments and think “this makes absolutely no sense at all”?

Do you ever hear Leftist arguments and think “this makes absolutely no sense at all”?
I think I finally understood why.
It’s intentional.
You see, I am fairly certain that contemporary Leftist thought (if you can call it “thought”), which has been very heavily influenced by the French postmodernists of the mid 20th century, was created with one thing and one thing only in mind: convincing the public to allow grown men to have sex with young boys.
Michel Foucault, one of the leaders of this school of thought, was good at making one question reality. He was also a pedophile.
I am fairly certain that the goal he and his other contemporaries like Derrida were just trying to come up with the most convoluted, confusing interpretations of reality possible. They wanted to convince you that there IS no objective reality.
And if there IS no objective reality, then how can you say that raping an 11 year old boy is immoral or unacceptable? There are no adults or children, how do you even know any of this is real? If you don’t know anything is real then how can you set rules on behavior? No, according to Foucault, you must allow him to fornicate with children.
This mode of thinking has now been adopted by elite pedophiles the world over, and non-elite pedophiles have adopted it as well, as we see with the systematic grooming going on across America.
In conclusion, all Leftists are pedophiles or guilty of aiding and abetting pedophiles.
Discuss

Attached: michel-foucault.jpg (216x233, 12.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C7oIlIryhas
youtu.be/i7qPf894PP4
youtu.be/gCHj2nDUhDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still waiting for the Tranny English dictionary to come up. You're right, its by Design. Go to lgbt board what the mentally ill say on a daily basis. Kek

Let's say that what you say is true, then a couple of degenerate intellectuals succeeded in hypnotizing the whole world in less than 50 years, and make everybody accept this crazy worldview where reality isn't real.
Ok.

Peter Strozks daddy looks like Foccoult.
I wonder if that Strozk guy was gay raped by his father.
Foccoult and Strozks dad were both apologists for the mullahs of Iran.

Not saying you are wrong at all, but I swear I saw this same post a few months ago, same pic too.

There is only what you can get away with and who can stop you, user. We live in a jungle whether you believe in our contingent state or not. Go on, police yourself if you must.

Attached: fuck-all.jpg (500x373, 31.99K)

Wrong... There has been a methodical subversion over centuries. Postmodernism would have never survived if it popped up in a world where those with a controlling position of money and power had no use for it.

foucauldian theory is really more about programming the sublime qualities of the institutions of socialization in order to reinforce the framework of society in a way that is conducive to perpetuating existing academic, economic, and social hegemonies. It's how they teach you in school, what they show you on tv, the clothes they sell you, the best sellers lists, popular music, et al; every bit of it is engineered so as to reinforce otherness and exaggerate the ego's own hallucination of separation from a misconceived external.

That's true.

Yes. It’s all semantic gymnastics to try and justify committing atrocities. All of them are lying to each other and thinking it’s justified because they’re poor victims or cruel life. That’s called being anti-life. Being motivated by vice, and vice is what the Bible calls the deadly sins. Stuff that can make you astray from the real meaning of life, that’s love. And love is not sex. Sex is good, but it’s controlled violence, and not the same thing as love.

All their shit contradicts itself

And I spent many many years arguing with these people and thinking about it. Literal PhDs essentially built their whole life’s work and rely on cheap and fragile fallacies, and they run away shitting their pants from someone that can see it. I don’t even break a sweat anymore. Not about me, though. Just saying that it comes to that eventually.

It’s not about convincing them, as they don’t wanna be convinced. It’s about showing how easy and simple it is to prove they’re lying, that they’re irrational hypocrites and the true bigots. The true dead weight of nature. Living things that refuse to live; It’s about making it as terrifying as possible for them to keep lying publicly, by tearing it all down so easily, with a smile, that they will feel the dumbest sickest, most rotten people on earth, which they are.

Also, not about ego. Ego doesn’t exist.

youtu.be/C7oIlIryhas

youtu.be/i7qPf894PP4

And this is for when they call you names.

You wanna believe I am, then yes, I am. You said it.

buh the ego most certainly exists, junior. you should probably go read some more books and stay off youtube.

This is actually kind of insane and makes you seem like the sick one, dude.

Never knew Foucault played with the Ramones.

>itt: anons who haven't read a word of foucault have strong opinions about foucault

Take a picture for us.

Yes, I am

It makes sense when you realize the sole goal of leftists is to exterminate Whites. Every contradiction in their beliefs can be resolved with that realization

its all justification of atrocities on the left
its all justification of atrocities on the right
what happens when we stop blaming others for those atrocities?

It’s to exterminate life, beauty, competence.

People would rather have sex with attractive people. It’s much easier to get your dick hard for an attractive woman and fuck her all day every day. Give her all you got.

Which kind of woman do the leftists hate the most?

Which kind of person would people in general want to fuck?

Which kind of person gets all the attention and is shaped like a statue?

Race is consequence, excuse, not reason. Their reason is hate.

"White People" as a term didnt even exist until 1613. Its an even faker and gayer psyop than flat earth, brought to you by the same bullshit merchants

Bro, it's more than that. I didn't think it could get worse than pro pedophilia but apparently it can

youtu.be/gCHj2nDUhDY

We find ourselves having to solve those problems (which are caused by atrocities)

lest you forget the atrocities of the beautiful against the unwanted.

But how do we combat this? Can it be combatted?

No, it's just to kill Whites. It's why their environmental policy is at odds with their immigration policy, and it's why they want to disarm law-abiding Whites while flooding the street with violent niggers. It's just about maximizing the murder and replacement of Whites.

So why do you hate them, neoliberal? Why call to replace and genocide an abstraction from 1613? Why pursue policies that explicitly discriminate against them?

Correct, like referring to religions as “paganism”, it’s talking about the sheep’s friends through the wolf’s perspective

I mean, the J man would say it starts with forgiveness of their follies.

>Term has been around for over 400 fucking years
>"Yeah it's fake bro. Totally. Anyway let 2847372473239473839448 niggers into your country immediately or else you are racist."
No

A lizard is beautiful, an amoeba too. Do you refer to what’s actually beautiful or to what the ones you hate call beautiful?

Your conclusion seems accurate, but your wall of text is awful. Leftism itself is a sign of unchecked mental deficiency, encouraged by media of numerous forms, poor education, and even worse parenting.

More like the wolves corralled everyone by phenotype and made the black sheep fight the white ones, then ate the ones that died not ever having to lift a finger in aggression

The atrocity of joy, in spite of meaninglessness. You are ugly in spirit as well.

You eat poo

Took long enough to see this post

This is bait
But the reason "White people" wasn't a term was because non-Whites were (rightfully) regarded as different species

Meaning exists only for the beautiful then?
No. The void is for E V E R Y O N E. There's no meaning for anyone here.

No,
Ethnicities were properly referred to in greater granularity back then instead of using skin color as a lazy man's shortcut to eugenics
Moors, anglos, saxons, Basques, Egyptians...

You just threw away your “””human right”””, I can shoot you in the face and steal all your things. Thank you.