XI TO KILL 10,000 ZOGBOTS THIS MONTH!!!

How will you dodge the draft?

Attached: 1649963261328.png (545x661, 254.32K)

>How will you dodge the draft?
Shid my pants lol

Only the best way: bone spurs.

China isn’t gonna do shit

How many millions are we wasting on this political stunt by a senile octogenarian?

Soon

I hear the military doesn't want you if you frag your CO.

I have bone spurs

this and several other amazing things will happen just TWO MORE WEEKS, stay tuned

Avoid it or not, you'll die from nuclear war anyway

who cares, your money is all made up anyway. if they can pull how many billions out of literally nowhere to give to zelenskys corrupt officials im sure they can do this too

Can't this old ass broad just video call instead?
Isn't there a pandemic still going on?

>imagine dying for the Jews
>imagine dying for a communist old bitch
>imagine dying for trans kids

the American Dream.

Are you a moron? Why would China willingly pick a war with America? Both countries will trade a few harsh words and everything will go back to normal.

Test

Attached: E3777763-EF49-4E77-99E0-61D022B408BE.jpg (244x460, 35.13K)

she won't visit, she'll get corona or some bullshit...maybe monkey pox and then magically be able to wiggle out of going...but everyone will know america bent the knee.

I'm gonna fuck all the guys wife's well their deployed.

This

I’m white

fake and gay. since chink dick and balls are so shriveled as per usual nothing will happen. screencap this post.

Is Harris this shitty that Pelosi has to do her job? Or are we gambling for an assassination? I just don't get this chess piece move

This. Exact same thing happened when US put troops in Taiwan. They seethed but nothing happened.

Why Americans obsessed with penis?

Pelosi is defending her calls in $TSM with our military. Bullish af

Lol don't worry some of us know the reason the average penis size is so high because of the amount of Chinese men on earth

Slaughtering gooks is a worthy cause.

i won't, killing yellow niggers is my destiny.

Why Chink have small penis?

I believe it. Only an old shriveled hag would risk personal gain at the cost of someone else's well-being

this
china ar faggt

I think they will do something to piss off America diplomatically but not militarily. Something like building a railroad through Afghanistan to Iran, giving "Aid" to the Taliban and Afghani people, working on a joint Chinese/Iranian base where nukes are tested, etc.

Doing anything to Taiwan is taking the bait that the US is setting. The smart move is to set bait of your own.

>says a mutt
stay based down there

Hey user, the people of China are chinks.

>All those liberals breaking down in absolute tears over the hypothetical war Trump would start
>Biden and Pelosi keep pushing war after scuffing up the last one
It’s almost funny

If China attacks one of ours, retribution will be swift. Military recruitment will pick up g_d willing.

Get ready to smash some bugs lads. Hope you've been practicing on call of duty.

Japan needs to get out of this while they can
US is a collapsing empire and they will take it out on their habitual victims first to affirm their believes