QUI?

WHO IS BUYING A TOWNHOUSE IN MY TOWN OF 80,000 PEOPLE FOR $523 000???
WHO CAN AFFORD THAT?!
QUI!??!

AVERAGE INCOME FOR THAT NEIGHBOURHOOD IS 50K!!!

Attached: 72-6767-thorold-stone-road-niagara-falls-40291338-1-p480.jpg (480x320, 42.97K)

>QUI!??!

Attached: xi qui.webm (584x640, 373.04K)

Maybe they are finally allowing a 60 year mortgage

QI?????

just wait a couple months when the market collapses. although by that point interest rates will be much higher

Xi

Attached: xi mcmahon.gif (200x200, 2.35M)

some chinese investment property that will never sell. they will remove it from the market forever in order to gain a monopoly/price control. they will rent it to poor retards and you will watch your community crumble

Just pay your rent on time and you won’t be evicted, Leaf.

Attached: blackrock larry fink.png (1119x797, 231.55K)

If you think that's bad
A house in my city cost 160K and the average salary is 3200 in USD

People are valuing properties based upon their future value, because that is how you value investments. Inflation is going up, interest rates are going up. In 10 years time that house is going to be worth 2 or 3 million dollars. People are paying half a million for it now, because it is worth it.

Serious question why aren't you just leaving for the countryside

> $523 000
Canadian dollars? that's a bargain!
OP should get it.

Nobody is, the market is already slowing down in southern ontario because all the rental firms buying up these overpriced houses are already over-leveraged compared to their income. they cant rent them out, even the WFH office drones cant afford the rents these jewy/chink/muslim cunts are asking for.

Unless wages rise or external money props up the price, it will be difficult to sustain current prices, hence the corrections we've already been seeing over the past few months. Looking past people buying homes for their own consumption, investment properties will be less profitable the longer the property is monetized, the same is true for all assets: Bitcoin won't make you as rich as someone who got into it earlier for example. Unless interest rates come down, it will eventually not be tenable for wealth to be allocated into real estate: there is risk that renters will not be able to afford the price that you need to hit to be cashflow positive, and there's the risk the government may bring back lockdowns and rental payment forgiveness, not to mention the changing demographics that can rapidly destroy the value in the home should the government start to do some type of welfare program for people who can't afford homes/rent. That money will retreat looking for a better return elsewhere, and the price will correct. Interest rates may drop again in future, and suddenly real estate may be a decent buy once again. It's all ebb and flow, time is a flat circle, nothing new under the sun, etc. Best of luck bros, try to be on the correct side of the market when the crash and inevitable bail-outs occur.

Some rich foreigner, or Blackrock via one of their shell corps. The market going down just makes it even easier for them.

A new report this month showed that 32% of homes purchased in my area last year were purchased by investors to turn into rentals. There's always the possibility of that.

They are sims in a video game that don't really exist. As Drew Carey said, everything is made up and the points don't matter. Honk honk.

Attached: 1657026720201.webm (1100x458, 2.95M)

Wait till they bus in the Haitians

Attached: 1645134075944.jpg (1024x976, 97.36K)

Attached: arson.jpg (1200x799, 128.14K)

because most leaf countryside is crown land, and our overnment is NOT willing to parcel it out to sell to white Canadians, and the availability in small towns is nearly as bad as the cities, except you also get to deal with the now-addicts who used to own your house but are now hanging around trying to spook/harass you into leaving so they can squat in their old haunt and smoke meth with a roof over their head instead of under a tarp in the homeless/junkie encampment outside town

Owning a town house sounded like a far-off fantasy to me even before Blackrock went ballistic in the residential market. I'd love to live in a nice place where I could walk to meet hundreds of my neighbors in mere minutes.
I'll consider myself lucky if I manage to actually own some shitty shack in the most dystopic suburb you can imagine. What the fuck is going to happen when every Boomer and X'er dies and their children still can't afford to actually own a home? Mass renting is not sustainable from a civilizational standpoint.

Bump

>What the fuck is going to happen when every Boomer and X'er dies and their children still can't afford to actually own a home?

WEF has already told us, numerous times, what will happen

Larry Fink is a
>jew

>Fink
Something about that last name bothers me, like the word "moist" when used outside of a scientific context.

the best part of the joke, is at the end of waging at maximum intensity for the next 40 years, you still live in a tiny box having to share a wall with neighbours and you live in fucking canada.

Yeah yeah, own nothing and be happy, but I just don't understand how the fuck you actually sustain what amounts to serfdom (but without the protection from crime and invasions) in this age.
My father watched America turn from the place it was, even accounting for all its faults then, in the 1960s, 70s, and 80s to the absolutely dystopic shithole it is now and the only thing that kept him sane was that he could own his McMansion and live away from the ultraviolent niggers that destroyed the city that my ancestors built.
That's an unpleasant situation, but it came with the buy-in that he could actually own something, make a decent amount of income, and raise a family in relative peace.
What do White/European men get in return for their labor in North America/Western Europe? What is the stabilizing factor that stops them from forming genocidal gangs?

not sure if youre just joking but fink used to be a term for a backstabber in your grandparents generation

Attached: 1656815685038.jpg (750x960, 124.71K)

That is why you wageslave a high paying job

Countries can very easily still continue to exist in constant conditions of low/mid-level violence and squalor. See: any Third World country.

Not joking sir and it now makes sense when my dad laughed when I told him Jaoquin Phoenix was a kike: "Oh he's part of the tribe!" We had a knowing moment. Haven't discussed it since. I've been successful in getting him enraged there are Israeli dual citizens in congress.