Russia is running out of weapon-

>Russia is running out of weapon-

Bros, I think the western media might be lying to us. I have a suspicion that the media is not being 100% honest about this war so far.

Attached: MLRS 1.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P9HIeOWFdsg
twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1499807262084325379
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think Russia has run out of rockets just yet...

Attached: MLRS 2.webm (1280x720, 1.06M)

Russians have stocks of Cold War era weapons to last decades.

Ofc they're lying to us

>western media might be lying
>implying eastern doesn't
dont matter

Yes American bro. I am watching from the New York oblast and see that Russian weapons stronger than ever. Maybe we should give up.

How do i move to Russia from Usa? Seems a better place to live away from globohomo, vaccine, etc....

Nice cope post, a battalion of s300 got blown up last week.

Fuck right off then ya wank cunt.

I thought they ran out of ammo since May?

Attached: 1446682888953.jpg (603x585, 31.01K)

Really? The 6months of (((Russia Losing))) wasn't obvious enough?

I'm not sure, but they seem to be warning us to hurry up and do it or else.

youtu.be/P9HIeOWFdsg

we should have known the better to mess with THE ENTIRE Russia, bro

S-300s are an air defense system. Most of Russia's firepower comes from artillery and MLRS systems. That's the core of the entire war so far. Russia keeps crawling forward by using ungodly amounts of artillery to pummel the front lines before advancing. It's a blunt and brutal strategy, but they seem to have the weapons to keep it going. The western media just straight-up fucking lied to us about this:

twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1499807262084325379

You joke but for some reason there is literally a town called New York in Ukraine. No idea why.

I would guess there are a lot of western analysts who aren shitting themselves as they realize that we might actually run out of ammunition long before Russia would in a war. I'd hazard a guess they are dragging this out on purpose to deplete Russian stores.

A 'battalion' you say?
Why are jewnigger anons like yourself so fucking illiterate about military matters, god damn.

ukraine doesn't exist

>Russia sends all their shitty old gear to deal with hohols
>The kikewest is outraged
>Kikewest retardedly thinks that's all they have
>Kikewest gets brazen and puts Russia in the corner
>kikewest can't heat their homes
>Ruble skyrockets beyond pre hohol levels
>kikewest still cold and without heat
Are we winning, kikewest bros?

America has snapchat and facebook, while certain places have real economies and actual infrastructure. There will be nothing but niggers and syringes in the streets and the last anglo/amerimutt will still be seething about their superiority.

impossible. they said that the ukraine is winning, we just need to wire zelensky some more money first.

Is 5 mlrs system supposed to impress or something? The US and the west isn't Ukraine.
Do you think ukraine is supposed to win? This war is simply to bleed Russia out. And you're a fool if you don't think it's working. Russia is currently taking a month to move a few miles.

>Russia keeps crawling forward by using ungodly amounts of artillery to pummel the front lines before advancing. It's a blunt and brutal strategy,
Fuck off, where's the footage of this awesome firepower you speak of? The kikerainians are just stockpiling the armaments we send them for the upcoming world war.

>reject western media
>accept russian propaganda
you will be the best of goys

op discovers that war propaganda exists

wow, good thing you figured it out on your own

Now it only remains to be seen how long until you realize that the Russians are also lying in their media. You may even come to the conclusion that in a war you can't believe anyone.

cold war weapons don't last decades in storage

Heh... do it you faggot. For being such an amazing place, they have a high rate of AIDS, the army is full of literal faggotry (dick sucking and ass fucking as hazing rituals), severe drug problem, life expectancy is fucking atrocious, high rate of alcoholism and drug use, high rate of domestic violence. But yeah man it's paradise. Make sure you live in the east and not St. Petersburg or Moscow like the faggot bitch you are.

POV of receiving end?

Yeah I doubt that the Russians are getting le epicly pwned. I honestly think both sides are complete propaganda, and the truth is probably in the middle.

what if that doesnt happen, what if you fail, jewish scum

we ran out of missiles and food in march, its over, cockholes will take Moscow in 2 weeks

Attached: 318c1999bf9d690a6af5324fac025175.jpg (236x245, 9.84K)

it's a fake war the missiles landed in an empty field

Oregon Krai here

rightful russian clay

Lmfao western analysts are laughing at russia because they predicted ukraine to fall in 3 days. Fucking christ here in America we had video games of Russia taking the east coast in weeks. JFC you guys are fucking stupid, really fucking stupid if you think what russia is doing is making them look strong.
Western weapons sales are through the roof, countries are literally canceling orders of ruskie helicopters and other weapons. God damn this place can't see the forest for the trees.

Shut up mutt. That is not fitting into the narrative. Slava Oinkraine

Attached: 1658546779951847.png (585x735, 843.01K)

Ukraine is the big gay homo sex.

Attached: Two-Buttons-.png (575x868, 385.04K)

>5 full packets of Grad
It's a nothingburger.