How do we solve the incel crisis? 70% of zoomer men over age 18 haven't had sex in the last year

How do we solve the incel crisis? 70% of zoomer men over age 18 haven't had sex in the last year.

America surely isn't going to self destruct because of lack of pussy. America and china along with the rest of the modern world is either going to have to provide sex robots that are lifelike or state owned prostitute brothels.

You can see it now, american zoomers are jacking off to femboy and trap content like never before because they find men dressed as women who look like girls more attractive.

Attached: lumiass.webm (640x1356, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fapello.com/secretlumi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sexbots and artificial wombs in male only society free of females. Also kill all fags and troons in said society.

I'm actually finding it surprisingly easy to go without love. Everything is so terrible in comparison, I don't even have all that much time to think about it.

another incel/women related slide thread. SAGE kys OP

Thats unironically a man. Its Kyle's crush

She's hot

Attached: secretlumi_0061.jpg (810x1080, 142.06K)

It is unironically the only important political topic.

i sincerely doubt posting a whore who shows off its ass is going to help. Get better taste

Attached: 14 out of 10, part 2.jpg (1440x1440, 133.18K)

We don't need casual sex or hedonism
We need ADOLF HITLER 2 THE SEQUEL

because without sex and kids nothing else gets done. This is like society 101. So how do we fix women so that men will work and in turn be patriotic. Kids in America aren't having sex

Your going to end up getting rangebanned.im actually surprised that hasn’t happened yet

mandatory incel daycare like this

Attached: 1658889798396081.jpg (480x609, 48.73K)

they'll do it and they'll do it for free

>men don't have sex.
So. Who cares abour men having sex? Its women that need to have sex to make babies.

not my problem

You don't solve it. This is how it all unravels, and something else rises from the ashes.

All the women are mid-brainwashing and most of the men are at least waist deep in their own generational problems. Unironically caused by the rampant growth of leftism.

Men make the babies, women just receive them.
Women have to love men even average incels and marry them and bounce that ass on their dick otherwise we got no new babies.

You can say that they will just adopt or do sperm bank but actually women won't, there's no incentive with no man in their life. It takes a man in a woman's life for her to chemically want to have a family. Women don't need men anymore so men can't start families because it's too risky to marry since women have so much power. So we have to figure out how do we get women to fuck incels again and stop being so powerful.

The american government is trying to solve this problem by making people have babies and that's why roe v wade was banned, but all it will do is make zoomers poorer. Not fix the underlying social issues of women being whores.

yeah i know but the same goddamn thread 1000 times isnt helping shit either. you don't fix women. The industrial revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race. internet fucked everything up for both genders like 15-20 years ago. do your BEST. even when I lost my drivers license i still had a cougar gf drive me around, now im talking to my high school crush right now setting up another date. grow a set
t. 35 yr old sperg

I don't know, I don't care.
What I do know is I prefer this content to the rest of the absolute nonsense faggotry spammed on this board.

The trans girls are all some of these incels will ever have a chance at fucking.

sex is overrated videogames are literally better 90% of the time

>70% of zoomer men over age 18 haven't had sex in the last year.
Wow that's literally me.
For my part it's because I'm more concerned with finding a potential wife to raise a family with rather than just getting laid. Some older guys have told that I have it backwards and that I'm supposed to end up marrying the girl whose skirt I was trying to get in by circumstance, but I'm not sure about that.
Personally, I wouldn't care if I married a prude that only had sex with me to have children and nothing more as long as she is a good mother. Maybe something in the water messed me up, but I don't care that much about sex in and of itself rather than the result it produces, being a family and progeny to raise for the future.

yeah, 'leftism' allocated the capital so poorly.

So jews told you that sex is good and some kind of marker of health?

Truth is opposite of what jews tel you.

There is no Ladies and Gentlemen any more only faggots, roasties and whores. That is degeneracy of people who are useless to society.

We need Men who rise above own body appetites self pleasing ego pity me.

OP it is not you either, you are a faggot burden to society...

Humans need intimacy and family, not sex (sin) that destroy everything good and cause suffer.

Healthy way is never ever have sex and keep family strong .

When my grandpa put his hand over my grandmas hand, she get redness on her neck. They never head sex in their entire life.

Sodomites end up in misery of loneliness after 30s
40s - 50s need diapers, because ass hole don't hold shit properly. and sexual dysfunction is very common.

Attached: smash Kike.jpg (708x515, 33.61K)

have some more then, I love this horse faced beauty
fapello.com/secretlumi/

Attached: lumi2.webm (640x1356, 1.21M)

fuck off retarded trannie

>How do we solve the incel crisis? 70% of zoomer men over age 18 haven't had sex in the last year.
They don't want it. They've become Japified. They're scared of pussy.

go jump off a cliff groomer

Virtually everybody here seems to realize that feminism is bad but the problem is that so many people here refuse to give up degeneracy no matter what.

I still see countless comments saying shit like "anybody who gets married is a beta cuck." Or talking like liberal frat boys, saying shit like "get some pussy" or "get laid."

These men are a huge part of the issue. Men who think its okay when they sleep around with 50 different women and seem to think the goal in life is to fuck as many different women as they can. And the men who justify violent sexual practices like choking, slapping, and spanking.

We have got to stop tolerating degenerate, right leaning liberals in our movement. Kink culture and hookup need to be destroyed and if somebody is not on board with that, they cannot be called a conservative.

Sodomy vs Family
Usury vs Friendship
Judaism vs Natural Order

choice is yours (kill all jews)

Attached: familySunset.jpg (1024x683, 266.72K)

this faggot is a globohomo shill trying to build a character to psyop you

Your grandparents had to have had sex or you wouldn't be here.

There's nothing wrong with sex itself. What's degenerate is promiscuity. Having sex with multiple partners. As long as you're married, you can have sex 3 times a day if you want.

psyop how?

The problem solves itself

> so many people here refuse to give up degeneracy no matter what.

because one doesn't get fixed before the other.

You have to fix feminism and women being inflated whores, then will men feel comfortable getting married.
Then men will go out and date women when it is acceptable and they don't get ridiculed. Like I said america is going to go back to traditionalism or collapse. It can institute abortion bans to keep birth rates up, prostitutes and legalizing weed when things get hectic, virtual sex but that doesn't last for long.

robot wives

Attached: 1616956912894.png (432x524, 127.46K)

> I can’t get laid
> better give up our rights to some beta male overlord that will force us to shoot babies

>leftism/liberalism is cockblocking zoomers hardcore
>Onlyfans too
>zoomers are getting cucked by gen-x currently and some older millennials

>because they find men dressed as women who look like girls more attractive

Attached: seen this one.png (935x512, 743.45K)