This Generation is Ruined

I was out getting my goyslop the other day because I had to physically go there due to the place not having Uber Eats available so I opted for carry out instead, no tip.

There's this zoomer girl staring off into space at the register, probably high. Telling her my order snapped her back to earth. I asked to buy a drink since my order didn't come with one and she had to go ask a co-worker for help which took 2.5 minutes.

I decided to pay for it with a $5 bill and it took her 3.5 MORE awkward minutes to count back my change before giving it to me and saying "Is that right? Is that right?" Guess what? It was WRONG.

Back in the day I could get takeout with NO problems, now I roll the dice almost every time! And you're telling me we're giving the keys to the country to these folks?

Attached: zoomer at work.jpg (713x658, 41.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qe05JdLb9wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For some reason OP is such a faggot apparently he believes one person represents an entire population

ok boomer.

Nah we're fucked.

Learn to cook, faggot.

Back to tik tok zoom faggot

wait til they show up for work at the nuclear plant
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe05JdLb9wc

civilization is already OVER, there is no way present society can be maintained

i still have hope

Attached: 14 out of 10.jpg (1440x1439, 172.6K)

>someone got my order slightly wrong
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the post
spare me you fucking child.

A bit over exaggerated, typical of you boomers. Why do you lie so much

Why not just write her a check, gramps?

>This Generation is Ruined
>I was out getting my goyslop

You are the retard for expecting more from a (((fast food)) joint

>you're telling me we're giving the keys to the country to these folks?

Are you retarded? Boomers are still running the show pretty much everywhere. It's slowly becoming GenX's country then in about 20 years when Millennials turn 50 they will have positions of power. You probably won't even be alive by then to have to worry about Zoomers having the keys to the coumtry since you eat like shit.

I'm from the 80s, young adults are better behaved now.

is this a copy pasta? because its equal parts ignorable and stupid

Do Americans still really use cash in the current year?
Plus commit comorbidity.

>young woman working dead end shit job at a fast food place being paid $12 and having to deal with fat trailer trash and niggers all day
>is out of it and not fully putting 110% effort in her work

can you blame her? you can wait a few minutes to get your shitburger

OP struck a nerve

I don't even remember the last time I got what I ordered at a goyslop station.
Basically, I pretend it's a mystery bag. I give them money and I get a bag of...something.
I don't even alter any food like boomers do.

why?
you cant buy brains

it's a trend that is becoming too obvious with zoomers
I would never allow a zoomer doctor to give me advice, I dont care how much training they had, 99% of them can't think properly

>the poster known as Any Forums says

Keep hope alive, one day you WILL meet her Romania bro.

Attached: 286136453_424519935940486_983573265538629382_n.jpg (1433x1433, 190.95K)

She's fucking hot. Why didn't you fuck her OP?

Are you into the homosex?

Attached: 457bottom_white_string.jpg (375x561, 42.9K)

based tomboy soccer player.

>Back in the day
ok grandpa

yes, better behaved, nicer, quieter thanks to decades of schooling by women
but totally incompetent and incapable of dealing with reality

If you want more skilled workers you need to give a competitive wage. Why should they be accurate with money if they are forced to live under a livable wage

>1pbtid
herby derbies

>the world revolves around your food
nobody cares you fat fuck

>This Generation is Ruined
>I had to physically go there due to the place not having Uber Eats available

physician heal thyself

if you want better service go to a real restaurant that pays their workers a livable wage and gives them slightly incentive to care

>I decided to pay for it with a $5 bill and it took her 3.5 MORE awkward minutes to count back my change

The fuck did you get with a drink for under 5?

some guys tried to discourage me in a thread about an hour ago showing how she apparently barely played for psg. It's actually the same thing that happened to me. I fucking dominated teams on my level when i played, but after i got called up to teams a few years older i could barely keep up. It's so strange.

Only Zoomers and Fatties are lazy enough to use Uber eats

i've noticed this too. Everyone gets my order wrong and like doesn't even look at me when i'm ordering. they just kinda stare to the side or look at their phone. And then the kitchen inevitably fucks something up. Peoples brains are fried.