Why in the fuck would the POTUS use an at-home test? And if he did, why would it be an Abbott one...

Why in the fuck would the POTUS use an at-home test? And if he did, why would it be an Abbott one, and not the ones sent/given to US citizens by the Federal government?

Attached: what.png (1184x1030, 906.39K)

No one is confused by this?

Because he isnt really the president?

This is so retarded what a fucking joke

I am more concerned about the retarded wording and grammar structure. Sounds so unnatural.

Abbot was one of the ones sent out by the gubment.

biden doesnt write his tweets, some faggot millennial commie wrote this. you think biden knows how to take a picture with his iphone and post it to twatter with a coherent sentence?

you think they let this pantsshitter anywhere near the oval office? they gave him a fake office across the street to use for their sesame street addresses when they need the senile puppet to say something on television. the fucking retard doesnt even know where he is

Can't you test positive for weeks after recovery?

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.”

politicians should be banned from social media

Can we just move on to the next act in this stupid fucking dumb ass play that never ends. It's a movie reeeeeeeeeeee

Biden is such a retarded faggot wannabe.
Always talking like he was some tough guy or.asif the entire country doesn't hate his guts more than anyone or anything in the entire universe

because the ones sent to citizens were chink snake oil

Attached: 1658980763511.png (1181x865, 1.04M)

It's probably the most common brand of instant test. People are supposed to see it and think "the president is just like me"

in most QC systems there is a glaring oversight within regulatory systems, which is there is no actual control over the analyst putting the correct sample in the machine for analysis. my guess for why he would want to do it alone is so he can modify the sample.

He sent a staffer to Walmart for a Covid test, and binax now is what they sell? So what.

The current state of the world lmao

>Why in the fuck would the POTUS use an at-home test?

He didnt.... picrel

Attached: 1658971499549172.jpg (1438x1436, 570.51K)

Depends on the test. Rapid ones are typically fine.

Oh this is the same test I used the one time my work made me do one. I skipped the step where you put the stick in your nose, but it wasn't important because it came out negative anyways.

big if true. why is her name blurred out?