Bug Chaser Awareness

Toxic: Carrying AIDS/other diseases.
Strain: The strain of HIV a person is carrying which they imaginarily lend significance and empowerment to, claiming their strain is strong and others should want to be infected with it.
Gifter: Someone who gives the gift of AIDS to others.
Bug chaser: Someone who actively seeks out and fetishizes infection by AIDS as the gay version of getting pregnant.
Breeding: Ejaculating inside another man's rectum with HIV positive semen to infect them with the virus.
Impregnating: Infecting someone with the virus.
IV Drip: Doing a direct blood transfusion of a gifter's AIDS blood.
Funneling: Accumulating numerous positive men's semen into a container and pouring it into an opened rectum with a funnel for the purpose of infection with AIDS.
Doublebugged (and triple, quadruple, etc): Being infected with multiple strains of AIDS from multiple gifters intentionally.
Pig: A submissive male who enjoys being penetrated by other males and in particular enjoys it in an unclean manner involving unshowered, sweaty men often with an element of feces or urine.
San Francisco Special: Having a party in which multiple gifters infect other bugchasers with the virus as the basis of the gathering.
Initiation: A ceremonial infection of a new gifter to begin breeding and impregnating others with AIDS.
Xenomorph: An HIV positive gay man who preys on negative gay men to infect them without them knowing, and then is sexually aroused by the thought of the virus surprising them from within their bodies like giving birth to a horrible monstrosity.
Cocktail: A mixture of multiple HIV positive men's semen.
Sounding Spreading: The spreading of the AIDS virus by injecting infected semen into the urethra of the recipient instead of the rectum.
Black Bug Chasers: Gay men who specifically seek out infection with HIV from black men under believe that black HIV is superior.
Zyklon-B: A term used to refer to infected semen being put into a Jewish gay man.

Attached: 1658649042811.jpg (720x1027, 112.63K)

Attached: 1658658469088.png (664x596, 418.36K)

>Xenomorph: An HIV positive gay man who preys on negative gay men to infect them without them knowing, and then is sexually aroused by the thought of the virus surprising them from within their bodies like giving birth to a horrible monstrosity.

Attached: 1656706341883.png (474x486, 368.17K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-081150-1.jpg (540x701, 239.35K)

What is this fucking degeneracy?

These are truly sick times

fucking cleanse it all with fire

Attached: 5A33FA28-EF87-4BCA-B951-79791F09BA07.jpg (500x404, 26.79K)

Lads...
Lads... I... I'm so tired and weary.

Attached: 1655722850828.jpg (518x523, 30.46K)

I can bet at least 10,000 USD that these faggots have their own forum version of Any Forums where they about all of this shit non stop forever.

God is never in America this time of year.

I don't even think you need to lay down any cash Pablo, I think it is a sad fact.

Nothing new here. When the AIDS epidemic first broke out and viral transmission was identified. The gays fought hard to keep their life style. Even if they died they would never stop their degeneracy. The lie of allowing marriage for gays would normalize them is obvious. Degenerates must die.

Lord, send help

Attached: 2E3A6387-C721-46DA-AF7B-9B42EE953EB5.jpg (782x960, 141.01K)

Sometimes I think the internet can never surprise me anymore but then I read this.

Attached: what-in-the-goddamn-30888516.png (500x513, 135.81K)

This is why I literally do not care when mass murders happen, if there is even a small chance that one victim was one of these people than it was justified.

I used to repulse myself with similar thoughts but I can't help but indulge them more, although I wish old people would be left alone. They are on their way out, let them just go with dignity. I am fortunate to live in a constitutional carry state, so I take my gun everywhere with me.

gays should be hanged in Time Square.

This, I have to pay a disproportinate amount of tax in order to fund the lifestyle of whores and gays?

I'm utterly done caring.

Soon.....Please?

Attached: e57rrs9lt1q31.png (547x350, 293.4K)

These are full blown demons.

but then what if a bunch of people who are against this stuff die, and then more weirdos live?

Good lord I had almost forgot about this nightmare fuel, thanks I guess, no cartel torture session can give me shiverings anymore, but when it comes to this pozzed thing and the butchered trannies, it still makes me want to puke

Attached: 1658968329377622.png (960x960, 251.96K)

shit larp

It's called Facebook