BASED!

This user is absolutely spot on about americans in general.

Attached: BASED.png (1080x1490, 380.5K)

this thread again? here's some eyebleach

Attached: 1658961690056838.jpg (1440x1800, 215.29K)

Plus, its not surprising that most of the retarded threads are from them as well since most of them are mutts or spics.

Attached: muttfags-galore.webm (404x720, 2.35M)

Tell a gun toting larper they won't do shit and they have a fucking meltdown because they cant handle the truth. I hate living here, dude.

It's hard to argue against at this point.

But nigga, I'm American... I get why you are pissed. I didn't do that shit to you tho. Ima nobody! And I don't follow pulp culture that you see when you turn on USA network or some Facebook pretty bitch

Either work with us or we will die defending ourselves against their programmed NPCs

Indeed they won't KEK!

Attached: two_more_weeks.png (1232x711, 1.48M)

the gall of an englishman to cast blame at americans

jesus fuck i would nail this faggots family to a tree and set it on fire

YOU WONT DO SHIT YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING MANCHILD. FUCK OFF.

In the United States, 36.5 percent of adults have obesity. Another 32.5 percent of American adults are overweight. In all, more than two-thirds of adults in the United States are overweight or have obesity.

It's a paki, not an englishman.

OK mohammed

Attached: islamwife.jpg (500x500, 29.12K)

Before I face fuck you and force you to swallow my cup or after and you finally obey my command?

> Waaaaaah YoU'Re mUst Be a CcP ChiNk, ShiTskiN oR jEw iF yoU HaTe Or CriTiCiSe AmErikWa....

LOL

Attached: 1637557821821.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

>United States

>Strongest nation on Earth for 68 years and counting

>Highest GDP on Earth

>Worth 51% of the global economy

>Largest navy in the world

>Has military bases on 1/3rd of the Earth

>Only country with a functioning railgun

>30 years technologically superior to any other opposing nation's military on Earth

>Only military that has the industrial and technological capacity to mass produce unmanned drones

>Developing a new generation of spaceships

>Only country to have been to the Moon

>Only country with a private sector actively working in space

>Global center of the arts, humanities, education, finance, commerce, business, warfare, technology, industry, culture, politics and communication

>Owns the most cities on the World Cities ranking chart

>Won WWII singlehandedly

>Never lost a war in its 237 year history (Vietnam didn't win; look at them and look at the US now; same with Canada in 1812)

>Leader of the free world

Don't like us? No problem.

At the end of the day, you are all American people. The Facebook you use (inb4 edgyfags "LOL fuck the system fuck Facebook")? American. Google? American. Apple? American. Microsoft? American. Every other thing on the planet except for putting milk into tea? American. You follow our elections (inb4 "I don't"; oh, really? You don't know whether Obama or Romney won?) You watch our movies and television shows. You wear our clothes. You copy our vernacular. You access American websites. You copy our Constitution and our laws. You read our books, ponder our art, use our weapons, drive the car which we invented. The global economy is based on the US Dollar. Our military maintains bases on your soil. When our President speaks, you listen.

You are ALL American people.

I fucking love the United States of America, the American people, the American dream, the American way of life, the American rags to riches story, and the dominance of American culture worldwide.

Attached: 1614724848289.jpg (501x443, 72.93K)

>malaysia

Attached: malaysia.png (1450x388, 191.32K)

Attached: islambaa.png (375x360, 95.32K)

Funny how he makes no mention of the jews and tires to cause White infighting in this copypasta.

>in two weeks I'll do som- ACK!

Attached: 1658706509114245.png (794x745, 76.91K)

> more petty mutt cope and drivel

KEK! Meanwhile in reality....

>40 million niggers
>60 million spics
>25 million asians
>20 million faggots
>19 million mixed race mutts
>10 million Jews (most control all american media)
>4 million trannies
>Circumision rates up 70%
>Highest rates of immigration out of any country
>Every commercial, television show and animated series contains one of more nigger or homosexual main characters
>Trans rights heavily supported by the establishment
>GMOs in every food, the same thing that gives rats tumors
>Obesity rates up 60% since 1990
>Still believe in the two party system that royally fucks them in the ass
>Invades other countries they shouldn’t be in
>Pedophiles control all the wealth in the nation and are never exposed for their actions
>20 of America’s major cities are ran by niggers, women and spics
>Girls are inspired to race mix while boys are inspired to crossdress and chop off their dicks

Imagine having all of this and having the balls to call other countries demonic. America is the most vile anti-White and culturally degenerate cesspit of a "country" to ever exist in modern history.

America is famous across the world only for a few things.
1) for being morbidly obese fat asses
2) being the dumbest fucks alive
3) eating burgers
4) dying to niggers
5) being mixed race mutts

Attached: american-fag-or-pedo-festival.webm (720x1280, 1.4M)

Attached: muslim.jpg (720x720, 82.29K)

LOL so the bong is going to what? Hunt me down and stab me with his constabulary-approved butter knife? He needs to brush his teeth first.

Britain is a vassal state of the US. Know your place.

Attached: bd2df3546d9d41b1c18e762252ecb22b.jpg (666x360, 29.89K)

kek, i think those are pre-covid numbers. it's wayy higher than that now. i'm not sure the last time i saw somebody of normal weight here, probably last christmas

Whatever. Britfags are the Americans of Europe anyway.

Attached: muslimstripclub.png (204x253, 103.29K)

The US is a vassal state for israel.

>Memeflag chink spamming his own seething thread about Americans
What a surprise. Stop crying online and go invade Taiwan already, Pussy,

>>Won WWII singlehandedly
lmao, no

>>Never lost a war in its 237 year history (Vietnam didn't win; look at them and look at the US now; same with Canada in 1812)
lmao, kek, absolutely not. jewsa lost korea, vietnam, war on drugs, gulf war, afganistan, war on terror, and iraq ii. this shithole hasn't really won a war since the 19th century.

Oh look, it's this faggot again. Let me guess, you think Hitler wanted all Americans dead despite the fact many of them are German and British descent, and Hitler deliberately allowed Dunkirk troops to live AND Hitler also allowed British forces to bomb his city for ~3 months before he finally retaliated as a last resort.

>war on drugs
what do you mean the glownigger OP and his friends made plenty of money off of that war

Who can deny you of the American Legacy? Nobody can!

American ingenuity is amazing. Electricity, plumbing, name a trade America revolutionized it

Countries copied the advancements. Thats natural according to nature they would copy it. Yet the United States labeled human advancement as plagiarism as copy right infringement

Such a horrible crime for all of humanity to advance? Right!

Motherfuckers i got so much more

Advancement in health.... how bout you Motherfuckers patent health advancements. Fuck your lives money more important

I want the smoke nigga

The UK is their #lackey in the jewification of academia and western culture though.