Society is collapsing

Attached: webm.webm (720x720, 1.38M)

>no sound
You had one job, nigger.

Attached: rip.webm (640x352, 1.18M)

#worldstar

Attached: rip.webm (960x720, 1.36M)

I can't tell if he did it on purpose or if this is just another case of a fatty engaging in some physical activity and having no sense of balance or inertia whatsoever.

Attached: FYo6SnyUUAEIG65.jpg (768x432, 51.87K)

It is slowly. Until they decide to speed it up, it will take another 6 years. They need the collapse to be controlled its pushing the line if they wait that long

i know

Attached: 1652927479612.jpg (802x800, 94.84K)

Faggot bicyclists are road parasites

Why wouldn't they do it away from the buildings? lmao

society is collapsing

Attached: cat-sink.webm (396x720, 2.92M)

Attached: seal killed by cat.webm (720x720, 550.21K)

what a sad society we live in poor cat was not helped cause of the color of his skin

society is crumbling

Attached: war-never-changes.jpg (720x713, 83.7K)

Realistically how the fuck did they intend to steer that retarded thing? Paramotors are only even remotely steerable because the load is relatively light.

Hang in there little guy!

Seek God

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

There is no sound on this board

please tag for gore

Niggers, user.
Notice the White folks didn't impede traffic or act like everyone needed to stop for them.

yahweh isn't god

Attached: bank robbery.webm (720x720, 1.15M)

But we live in a society.

take solace in knowing they are colloquially referred to as "future organ donors" in ERs and hospitals, webm rel

Attached: biker.webm (640x352, 2.89M)

old as fuck

also deport niggers

>society is collapsing
What else is new?

It's got a steering wheel user

Attached: 78 days and no tomatoes.jpg (960x748, 271.74K)

nigger

Three stooges tier.

Attached: 1634432652259.webm (576x720, 2.61M)

The car that hit actually SLOWED down just before to ensure maximum damage to the biker/jogger.
>good job

This is what happens with nearly all of one's childhood experiences with reality are mediated by movies and video games, rather than riding bikes, climbing trees, etc.

I mean in the air. You can't just redirect airflow with fins with a chute setup like that, you have to take wide swinging turns.

Attached: 1634432690628.webm (720x1204, 2.84M)

>Seek the Jewish god

At least no one got hurt

Or he could just be a nigger.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Remove its name from the voter rolls.

I know what you meant. Just messing with you.

deport niggers

Fuck I have to fly tomorrow and I just know its going to be full of chimps.

Attached: 1639342204505.webm (420x420, 1.97M)

Dyel

Attached: 1634432727096.webm (320x564, 2.84M)

deport niggers

Stop. 13 years of skewel at taxpayer expense and the jungle bunny still won't read.

Attached: uncle sambo.jpg (1134x1548, 959.47K)

Just bury them locally

Best part is he runs the stop sign, throws arms up complaining, then gets instant karma

TWO MORE WEEKS