Choices

Is California or Florida the best state for a mentally disabled person like me to live in?

Attached: CA-FL.bmp_.jpg (287x176, 11.54K)

Mmmmmm Washington

more gibbs in Cali

State of being dead should suit you the most

Are the people there really moral?

california is now the dumbest state in the US. you'll be regarded as king

what's your condition if you don't mind telling this whole board and the internet?

FUCK POLAND, America is whiter than your piece of shit country!

>green white and gold colors
Just goes to show the United States is rightful Irish clay. Go ahead and have your little discussions. America belongs to Ireland.

Attached: ireland-rub-2.png (600x811, 205.07K)

California. LOTS of gibs there.
Stay out of Florida, this state is terrible, awful, gay, shitty weather, Publix sucks, Gavin Newsom will love you forever, etc.
DO NOT come here to Florida.

Attached: no bully pls.jpg (863x1390, 173.68K)

Fuck please no we’re full

How is that so?

mein gott

>Publix sucks
Unequivocally kill yourself. You will never be a part of the Florida master race.

Judging by your comment I can say that you're sadistic, so why don't you GET OFF THE INTERNET NOW!

For the mentally disabled? California all the way

Not really

You fuck up my florida I'll kill ya dead.

Sorry FL is full

Attached: 20220726_140801_0.jpg (768x1024, 87.03K)

Don't talk to me like that, you can either get off the internet or become moral.

If you have money SOCAL is paradise on earth only place you can really it all. FLA is too humid, too many bugs and totally flat.

Attached: CountyLine_EM76635_EricMassey-e1530906167549.jpg (2500x1300, 735.76K)

Cali for the gibs. Just go to comparatively less shittier part like Norcal or San Diego (To spend your gibs on TJ whores on occasion).

Attached: 1597167759841s.jpg (200x250, 5.57K)

This but before you wanted high 5 figs now it looks like 150k plus. I'm going back to the south

stay the fuck out of Florida fuck off we're full

Attached: warning.png (469x555, 63.81K)

If you have physical mobility issues LA would be your best bet of the two for accessibility and widespread parking / transit.

Fuck off we're both full.

California probably though they probably tax the fuck out of you forever. You'll have to do a gibs to tax ratio to see if its worth it.

stay in whatever shit hole you are at now.

You are messed up.

keep portland weird

Give me a proper answer.