Finding a decent job is fucking impossible. If you, like me...

Finding a decent job is fucking impossible. If you, like me, grew up in a shit poor family in a rural area it's over for you.

Attached: c6d.jpg (600x582, 39.92K)

Holy shit, a decent job just flew over my house!

Yea

Pray

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

fuck off with your pointless magic words, retard

>grew up in a shit poor family in a rural area it's over for you.

If your familiy is owner of your home you might want to go NEET and collect Disability Benefits, the demand for labour will go downwards so starting NEETing early might not be a bad choise.

Just change your environment then? You live in the age of total absolute mobility and have one of the most powerful passports in the world. Maybe it's not the environment but you after all?

Get thee behind me, satan

Attached: jewish-ritual-murder.png (1200x844, 1.39M)

Learn how to code and then lie your ass off on your resume to get an interview.
If you are good you can make any money you want no matter your education or background.

Unionize.

The timeless truth of all ages

Attached: 810103-2__04332.jpg (1920x2443, 328.74K)

make your own job

define decent?
i've had 3 different jobs in 3 months all paying ~£25,000 per year which is only slightly below the average and with 30 days holiday per year.

to put it into context the US president makes $400,000 per year and the UK prime ministers makes £80,000 per year so in relation to president/pm salaries i'm making $160,000 buckaroos per year to push boxes around a warehouse.

Attached: 54768763.png (758x631, 42.3K)

>timeless
Well no, if you're a Christian then you don't believe anything is timeless because time itself will come to an end. Stupid commie-jew worshippers shitting up threads and not even taking their religion seriously.

This. You think people don't lie on their resumes? They do. And there's no law against it either.

This. Come from shit family. Learned to code and now making 200k in coding management position somehow at 35 years old in rural nowhereville sitting in the nicest house around

user, have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? If not, that's step 1. Then beg forgiveness for your sins. Bath in the blood of Christ. Step 3 is to humbly pray to God, in the name of Jesus Christ, to receive assistance in finding a good job. If you do all 3 of these you will be on your way. God bless you.

Attached: christ-the-pantocrator-serigraph-mini-icon-36.jpg (722x850, 129.35K)

if only there were other buisness' hiring that werent walmart/dollar general/mc donalds

if only the shit these stores sold were manufactured in america, not shipped from china.

...well at least their prices are low! too bad you dont have a decent job to afford to buy stuff

can we hunt down the families of the people who sold out manufacturing to other countries? how come we dont have high tarifs and start manufacturing our own shit? its not like we dont have a bunch of resources here!

What languages would I need to learn? Do you work in webdev or what?

learn to code and coding shall set you free

Been working in retail for a decade. Can go elsewhere but its same pay same conditions. Nothing I can do but live in this hell

Satan is the real lord and saviour.

Attached: fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg (750x1000, 114.27K)

For my occupation, its almost all python and sql. As well as some R. Developing code for business analytics and what not.

Rabbi join your dark master in hell

Attached: 5374897530874507.png (889x1200, 1.18M)

What frameworks and modules do you use with Python? That's more my forte and I'd rather proceed with that moreso than go HTML/CSS/JS

I'd say if you are brand new start with Python or JavaScript.
Programming is more about learning algorithms and the process than any individual language.
It also takes a lot of dedication and hard work. So if you are a bigger or white trash you need not apply.

For you schlomo, that statement is accurate. Your destiny is violent death on Earth and eternal flames in hell.

Attached: 747804939211.png (862x1152, 1.35M)

I mean there's people out there with jobs that pay well. You're right that certain sectors have changed but you're going to have to figure it out and get outside your comfort zone. You simply have to so you'll do it, don't just let life run you over.