Is it time for a new major religion...

Is it time for a new major religion? I believe there may be something higher but I just find the jewish interpretation/contemplation of it unsatisfactory.

Attached: 16053386-F7CD-4315-B5A2-A852629476DC.jpg (1597x2071, 472.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bL3HwBN2YqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3iV8X8ubGCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give me the elevator pitch for your new religion, I’m in the market.

>god is a slag

>Las Gallinas
>Puta Madre

My sides are lost forever

Islam

Attached: 1654697681609.png (662x654, 503.15K)

yes let it be about psychic abilities and e.t. contact.
revive atlantis

gaia/natural forces based religion where developing science (the real stuff, not from reddit) gets you closer to god and enlightenment
not to spoil you but this is how it was done for 10s of thousands of years before this most recent few milleniums

It's time for you to take after your women and worship black cock

global warming/scientism is the new religion
white robes exchanged for white lab coats
scientism has strayed from open minded scientific discovery to narrow blind belief
youtube.com/watch?v=bL3HwBN2YqQ

This one is appealing.
Not bad either.

I guess it can be considered "woke humanism"
you must BELIEVE or become a heretic
youtube.com/watch?v=3iV8X8ubGCc

i don't really believe in hell , i think evil people are cast into the bowl of fire and they are burned away they don't remain there forever. anyone have a bible passage that contradicts this?

My belief is that "God" is actually a malevolent Jewish Volcano Demon that subsists on foreskins, referred to colloquially as The Demiurge, and that our suffering won't end until a Pan-European NeoHitler kills it FFVII style after it is thrust forth into the material world following a mass invasion and razing of Tel Aviv.
Can you create a religion for that?

Nah because jesus was ancap and based

As far as I know, no. Once you go to hell, you go to hell, so you don't get to leave hell. But I don't know if it is eternal torment, rather you are destroyed and that is final, as you say.

i'm inclined the hell they are talking about is more of a metaphorical hell that you put yourself in, as well as some more schizo stuff about being bound to this earth until you are ready to leave

No

All the references to hell in the new testament refer to it as eternal, an eternity, ever lasting, etc. This includes red letter Jesus quotes. Anyone claiming otherwise is an Ellen White worshiping heretic

>implying all major religions are jewish
retard. try hinduism or buddhism

Attached: images (11).jpg (451x680, 53.28K)

does it say the people who go there are there forever though? i mean i recently listened to the "divine comedy" audiobook and i dont want to get mixed up. i don't really see any reason why god would torture people forever id say that would be cruel and unusual