Why does the jew fear him so much?

What does he know?

Attached: 711ff53d42955539bef5dbfd395c530f3c-7-flynn-list.rsquare.w700.jpg (700x699, 62.37K)

WHOMEGALUL?

Ask Chuck Schumer and his husband.

Attached: IMG_20220727_032442.jpg (1022x896, 220.84K)

It’s interesting.
There is a noticeable and concerted effort to drive a wedge between Trump and Flynn within MAGA circles.
I always wondered who was behind that.

who?

this is some boomer-cringe
if you're in a "MAGA circle" you're fucking gay

Attached: hilarious-awkward-moments-gifs.jpg (500x338, 21.5K)

KYS newfags

He knows about the year zero.

Attached: year_zero_theocracy_1.jpg (600x812, 204.06K)

He headed DIA under Obama. So he knows alot:

>extent of domestic intelligence gathering on US citizens
>extent to which the CIA/DoD were funding rival groups in Kurdistan (including ISIS)
>extent to which the US State Department undermined the Ukrainian political process 2009-2014
>The fact that Crossfire Hurricaine was already being crafted towards the end of the Obama administration to ensure a Hillary victory.
>That Hillary Clinton was taking campaign donations from Fetullah Gulen via the Clinton Foundation in exchange for promising a coup in Turkey that would have installed Gulen (who is pro-EU) as the Turkish president following Erdogan's ousting.

Flynn tipped off Erdogan to the coup attempt, which is why it flopped like it did, and it's why they made him public enemy number 1.

The best thing Trump could do is make him SecDef or DNI if he gets re-elected.

>if you're not a migapede you're a newfag
no my nigger, YOU are the newfag

Flynn is a blackmailed pedophile and member of the demonic cult of St-Germain/IAM. You have no allies in the Military. Form 3-5 people leaderless Militia cells with a common goal or die.

> The best thing Trump could do is make him SecDef or DNI if he gets re-elected.

Flynn SecDef
Rogers DNI

Attached: 158CF21C-B112-46DB-951E-53759A3D79B8.jpg (2664x1998, 1.44M)

Here come the shills.
Everytime you make thread about Flynn the glowies lose thier shit

>everyone who disagrees is a shill
STOP

Correct.

Pic related, Thread I made that got slid into oblivion within 2 minutes.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-14 12.40.52 AM.png (1314x346, 92.28K)

I dont fully understand this Flynn with Russian ambassador Kislyak thing:
>being high official in the US
>talk with ambassador of other country about disputes between your nations
>for some reason you are the bad guy and get demoted and prosecuted
wtf

Attached: 16523474871050.jpg (720x541, 110.88K)

It's literally not a crime. He was well within his duties to meet with an ambassador of a foreign country.

That's why they never were able to charge him with shit.

So he was dragged to the cort and afaik he is not super-rich and had financial troubles, becouse jurisdiction is expensive in the US.
Im not 100% sure, but in the US you pay for your advocates despite you won or lost the case.

For no reason I remembered old fariry tale:
Wolf meets little lamb by the river and is going to eat it. The lamb asks
- Wow, m8, what have I done to you?
Wolf comes up with all kinds of reasons, but Lamb refutes them all with a based arguments.
In the end Wolf got tired of this bullshit and says:
- You are guilty because Im hungry.
And he ate the lamb.

Attached: 1636422099_27-flomaster-club-p-illyustratsiya-k-basne-volk-na-psarne-kras-31.jpg (1260x1700, 1.61M)

pretty much. they just kept delaying the verdict because they had nothing. they delayed and dragged the case out until he was basically too broke to continue. Then Trump ended up giving him a pardon because the judge refused to dismiss the case despite the fact that the prosecution sought dismissal. It was the most bizarre shit i've ever seen.

>This
Not only do we have to be aware of the fruity St. Germain cult, we also have the Catholics who will be 100% on-board with them.

Attached: DJT2H.png (519x589, 32.62K)

Congratulations, you’ve contributed NOTHING to the conversation. In fact, you’re response was so...so fucking mind numbingly inconsequential that it’s actually taken away from the quality of this thread. Good luck sleeping tonight knowing that youre a thread ruiner.

Funny any time Flynn comes up a bunch of shills enter the thread with Q-tier gematria schizo bullshit to derail it.