GET IN HERE and laugh with us as reddit fags COPE about the new buttpox

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/w9tobt/who_recommends_gay_and_bisexual_men_limit_sexual

Attached: 1658891077462337.jpg (599x602, 59.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SzkrE0jaEFk
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/w9tobt/who_recommends_gay_and_bisexual_men_limit_sexual
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

batty ting gae boi ting.
youtube.com/watch?v=SzkrE0jaEFk

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

>youtube.com/watch?v=SzkrE0jaEFk
holy based

Attached: 1653789973556.gif (410x273, 1.98M)

>reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/w9tobt/who_recommends_gay_and_bisexual_men_limit_sexual
OMG YOU FUCKING BIGOT CLOWN POSTER ITS NOT A GAY DISEASE OKAY ITS JUST NOT ITS JUST... SO WHAT IF IT ONLY SPREADS BETWEEN FAGGOTS LICKING PISS OUT OF EACH OTHERS ASSHOLES AND POOPING INTO EACH OTHERS DiCKHOLE-sE SO WHAT ARE YOU KINK SHAMING YOU BIGOT OMG WAIT UNTIL REDDIT HEARS ABOUT THIS WAIT UNTIL TWITTER HEARS ABOUT THIS I SWEAR IM TELLING THE ACLU ON YOU THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF MEDICINES SAID IT WASNT A GAY DISEASE OKAY YOU ARE JUST STIGMATIZING VULNERABLE COMMUNITIES OKAY JUST LIKE YOU DID WITH AIDS BUT NOW STRAIGHT PEOPLE HAVE AIDS CAUSE BISEXUALS GAVE IT TO TH.... I MEAN CAUSE IT"S NOT AN STD AND ITS AIRBORN AND THATS HOW YOU ARE GETTING IT AND DONT FUCKING SAY WE TOUCH KIDS AND THATS WHY KIDS HAVE MONKEYPOX NOW TOO THATS SO DISGUSTING YOU THINK WE ARE ALL GROOMERS OMG

RAYSITST!

Attached: 1624660861209.png (782x758, 147.59K)

Why don't they just stop having promiscuous sex with strangers every day? Most people live that way

lmao you retard have you ever met a gay person?

even aids couldn't stop them sodomizing each other.

I'll be perusing that garbage thread to bring you some of the freshest organic copes such as the following

>The answer was really that most Americans just didn't have all that much unsafe sex. Even though everyone thought that they were the lone exception in that regard.
Gays don't have any more unprotected sex than straight people
>I have seen studies in which the rates of sexual behavior/promiscuity between gay and straight men were actually pretty similar. I don't think the disparity's really become worse.
Same cope different faggot
>I don’t believe that high levels of promiscuity are to be found only in that specific demographic. However, I do believe that gay men are the most honest and open about it because why the hell not when you’re already on the fringe of society?
here we go again
>The same applies to women that spend time attending raves and sex parties.
b-b-but what about womenzz???
>Why does the WHO think that gay men are sleeping with a new guy every night? Jesus.
Because faggots are like dogs in an alley and will fuck anything that moves
>Monkey pox is apparently very prevalent among gay men. The WHO likely isn't assuming gay men have too many partners, but rather as a precaution to curb potentially larger spread.
Literally making shit up now
>Yeah, and it's not like gay men ever hang out around anyone who isn't gay. They don't kiss their mothers or share food with straight coworkers.
Now we're blaming the straights and family members
>The WHO, CDC, and FDA are the absolute worst when it comes to anything with gay men. This is not the first time theyre gonna cause another pandemic by down playing it as a "gay disease
Oh my science were getting on sacrilege now
>LOL. WHO have complex about gays and bisexual men. There are many normal men and women fucking around every day and changing partner everyday. This is pure discrimination.
"Trust the science

Fags are so fucking tiresome.

PART 2: FAGGOT BOOGALOO
homegrown always fresh never frozen farm to table organic copes here!!! Get em while they're covered in lesions folks!!

>Think of how often dudes want to bang random chicks but the girls aren’t interested or want to take it slower.Now think of dudes wanting to bang random dudes who also just want to bang random dudes….sky is the limit
Finally a truthful fag
>This is funny because heterosexual men don’t get lucky enough for it to be a health crisis?
Now THIS is coping 2022™
>Great way to blame the gay community and do nothing about the problem
HELP!! I attend piss orgies and I must be stopped
>Women though? Totally fine.
Blame everyone but their degenerate behavior
>Bigots and morons. Everyone should limit sexual partners to reduce the spread of monkeypox.
But what about the science buttboi? TRUST THE SCIENCE
>If you read the actual study, the high risk groups are those who have multiple sexual partners and those who are often in close contact with those who have multiple sexual partners. This same network-like spread could have happened (and will happen) with any group of people who tend to fraternize more within their group than outside their group. This means any cultural niche could be next. Warning a group of people who are currently high risk is fine, but pretending like only that group is or will be high risk is not
Lotta words to admit your an animal who won't stop fucking no matter what
>Everyone is at risk no matter what has happened in the past.
We're reaching levels of cope no one thought possible
>You're saying it's not worth it to warn everyone because one subgroup is at a higher risk? That's ... criminal.
THE HITS START COMING AND THEY DONT STOP COMING
>Unfortunately there are a lot of people who just hate gay men. Not to mention how fucked the world response to AIDS was. It kind of complicates things.
"It's society's fault I'm promiscuous"

To be cont?

Attached: 1658701662086960.png (2202x1185, 198.91K)

Agreed. I'm exhausted filtering through that thread to find copes to post. It's all so tiresome

They should be treated like the nurgle cultists they are.

80% prevalence of drug use on dating apps in America. Maybe 60% of those you stand zero chance of sobering up or stopping the spread to stop the spread.

Goes hand in hand and even if you’re not a crackwhore drinking 18 piss loads at the Palm Springs pig orgy , your Grindr date might have hooked up with him yesterday.

I don’t know if I believe all of those accounts or if the propaganda had gone too damn far this time.

What’s my point? Larry Kramer was right in 1976 and he’s right today, they hated him and did as they pleased then as well.

>laugh with us
Y-You're not looking like your laughing anymore user. Are you okay?

Attached: tfw.jpg (1682x2048, 340.39K)

If only it killed them like AIDS did.

LUKE 17:29
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

2 PETER 2:6
And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

JUDE 1:7
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

ROMANS 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

my fucking sides

Attached: screenshot-www.reddit.com-2022.07.27-19_31_49.png (873x233, 24.51K)

im both furious at these fags and laughing like a tard

>On another occasion, Koch tried to pet Kramer's Wheaten Terrier dog, Molly, in the building's mail area, and Kramer snatched the dog away, telling her that Koch was "the man who killed all of Daddy's friends."
Fucking fruit was not right about anything. In the end you fags end up blaming everyone else for your own actions.

It's dey cultcha

Attached: 82FD0DA2-9610-4821-8DBC-95801134A37F.jpg (700x700, 69.9K)

PART 3: REVENGE OF THE MONKE

>The problem is they aren't warning everyone. Everyone is at risk here. By singling out this one group, ignoring the callback to the bigotry of the AIDS epidemic, they are implying that others have nothing to worry about.
a lot of these copes are from one particular fag username "bagofresh" who we can assume is so covered in the pox he looks like an actual monkey
>How about telling everyone what we can do to prevent the spread- I assume use protection or no casual sex? This is very problematic and I remember how AIDS was mishandled.
This is PROBLEMATIC sweaty
>Asking a bunch of heterosexuals to wear masks you might as well be asking them to stop breathing.Stop acting like gay men are the only people who do this kind of shit. This is a human issue, not a sexuality one.
Looks like someone did a hEcKiN homophobia and someone's boils are dripping mad
>It is time for us to call out WHO's anti lgbt sentiments this is not acceptable!!!
TRUST THE SCIENCE
>why don't they include straight people? why specify gay and bisexual men? Are they implying gay and bisexual men are morely likely to have sex with multiple partners? and its not AIDS, its just Monkeypox, pretty sure straight people can get it too. This sounds odd, pretty sure something is wrong here.
"It's not AIDS it's JUST monkeypox" this fag has no intention of cancelling the bi-weekly piss orgy
>WHO: Why noones believes us. Also WHO: This homophobic shit ...
Anything they don't like or agree with is homophobic. I'm sensing a pattern.
>And straight men from fighting
Yup I forgot 95% of cases are because of a brawl in Europe not two piss orgies...
>Way to come out and say they're not getting sex. "Oh no no we're good, but YOU control yourselves!"
Gay pride is disease pride
>Every time a disease is blamed on gay people, minorities or a different ethnicity I know the government is looking for a group to blame rather than admit they are unprepared for a new disease...again.

Attached: 1658347548976695.gif (498x498, 909.44K)

Don’t want a disease? Not ready to be a parent? Don’t have sex. Why dont groomers have any self control?

Attached: FEC2EC6E-F5A5-49FD-8B5D-2C0D330E3E23.jpg (512x745, 55.14K)

>>How about telling everyone what we can do to prevent the spread- I assume use protection or no casual sex? This is very problematic and I remember how AIDS was mishandled.
Are they saying the preventions are problematic?

No self control, no agency. Everything is someone else's fault.
And the last part is partly true, since they had no say in the faggot who molested as kids. Still doesn't mean you have to become a faggot, nor that you have to have ass sex with as many people as possible on a weekly basis.

who knew that being sexual deviants and basing your entire identity on a sacrament to Satan had bad consequences
weird side note, I'm not getting (you)s from replies right now...

Have a (you) then, you needy bastard.

>>Way to come out and say they're not getting sex. "Oh no no we're good, but YOU control yourselves!"
Also holy shit what a despicable comment
Yes fucking control yourself you repulsive plague rat, you don't NEED to go to annual piss orgies to survive

>Why don't they just stop
they can't they are mentally insane and they fucking love getting their assholes destroyed

>annual
Try bi-weekly. If it was annual, it wouldn't be the problem it is and the world health organization would not ask you to chill the fuck out and kick back for a month or two.

pedos

Faggots btfo!

Attached: 1658799482544776m.jpg (1024x839, 143.25K)

i am confusion

Attached: screenshot-boards.4chan.org-2022.07.27-19_44_54.png (1920x941, 177.84K)

"And that children, is how nurglings came to be".

PART 4: MONKE SEE MONKE DOODOO IN OTHER MONKES MOUTH AT ORGY

>Spoiler alert: the WHO discovers someday that it was never about sex... it was all because of cuddling!
All those sores are from cUdDlInG
>How about they recommend everyone limit their sexual partners? Gay and bisexual men are in the “everyone” category.
"It'll happen to you too straight" he said mouth full of piss.

Well anons. I went top to bottom and hand picked the freshest organic pox ridden copes for you to enjoy. Let us sit back, relax, and laugh together at the mental gymnastics these queers are willing to perform to justify their abhorrent behavior. They've placed blame on women, the government, the CDC, the WHO, fighting, cuddling, being straight, and every other excuse under the sun besides themselves. And as a result they deserve to be laughed at. God speed anons.

Attached: 1658333382344914.png (500x521, 338.41K)

what is hilarious about using "MAP" as a term is there is a thing among gay communities called "fun maps" aka a list of places where faggots can go fuck each other, no strings attached.

Attached: now this is podracing.png (600x600, 883.73K)