Why do hot American women get fat quickly in their 30s?

Attached: 1jh3904mrru81.jpg (1049x739, 105.81K)

Normal food is all poison and normies do not realize it.

Chad stops showing up to give them their regular workouts.

It's truly a mystery.

Attached: c59.gif (413x233, 2.62M)

Applebees on a date night

The white woman wall is 15

maybe its the disgusting natty lights

Marisa Miller was doing this in 2017. Now she's Little Miss Can't Put The Dr. Pepper Down.

Attached: yykjiim4red91.jpg (549x1348, 180.12K)

kek also do you have the gif of him blowing up a gym?

>That
>hot
this is what hot looks like my burger consuming friend

Attached: voll32.jpg (1440x1615, 277.38K)

Everybody here gets fat in their 30s ya dingus. It's the food and sedentary lifestyle.

>hot
you mean slutty? In muttmerica not being fat makes a girl hot maybe but she is a solid 6, a 4 without the fake up

high fructose corn syrup and trans fats. at some point their metabolism slows down and their body cant handle all the junk they are used to eat.

They pump out a kid or two and the guy who was skinny and jacked now has a gut and has mass, but it jiggles more than it did. So she stops caring as much. It’s not expected of her anymore. And he’s telling himself “it’s just because the kids are so young, we can lose it again” but he’s still getting laid and damn have her tiddies grown plus dat ass, and when she’s bent over and you’re hitting it from behind she can be anyone you want her to be. It’s easy to fall into. Shits comfy man.

Lack of exercise. Same reason as everywhere else.
Approximately 50% of British women do not exercise at all.
This answer has a valid point but can't account for countries with better food standards like the UK also having an obesity problem. Man can get by eating utter garbage if you burn it off. Problem is that people don't balance their caloric intake with proper output.

The wall remains undefeated

Seed oils, alcohol fueled nights, hitting the wall. Then they start to hand put pussy to young 20 year old in their mid thirties trying to grasp validation as they slip into irrelevance.

This describes 90% of onlyfans and IG “models”

pretty much this
with the baby she just removed herself from dating Chads ever again. It's all downhill for her from this point on and she's not yet aware of it. Pottery.

It's part of genetics. Whites put on fat more easily due to the adaptations to cold weather.

Same thing that makes anyone fat; calorie surplus over time. In my opinion, unless you make a conscious effort not to be (which isn't very hard desu, mostly just forming good habits), you will inevitably become overweight/obese over time in today's modern society due to sedentary lifestyle + hyper-caloric foods, which seem to be getting more caloric / smaller over time

fuck wrong thread LMAO

You do know the images of women you see online are fake as hell right?

i think i know who you are.

i've said who i am multiple times

>She is a solid 6, 4 without makeup
People who rate with numbers are such losers

Most people in their 30's look like shit, at least compared to their 20's. You're not supposed to be still worrying about such petty vain things like looks when you get older, you should be focusing on family and career.

FUCK Dixieland, America is whiter than your piece of shit country!

By then they're married & don't have to try anymore.

Women peak at 16

people have forgotten how to live
drink and eat to excess only on holidays or roughly every 3 months
americans do it at least once every week, and some every day

>this is what hot looks like my burger consuming friend
homewrecker

Attached: DJConner.jpg (859x1024, 117.53K)

>in their 30s
she's in her 40s, retard

Attached: 1654073755534s.jpg (125x79, 1.62K)