Circle the Wagons Project /ctw/

Welcome to the Circle the Wagons Project Frens!
Where we combined Any Forumsdiy/k/out/an/biz/ & Any Forums into one thread
that is on topic & relates to our current political & cultural reality

by working toward the goal of forming wholesome communities irl
made up of based & repilled pollacks living off the land in accordance with nature,
its fundamental truths and its beauty. Who are ready to face the ugly realities
of a "society" that grows more bleak and hostile every day.

We cannot silently accept or hide from the globohomo agenda it's degeneracy and our demographic decline.
It is our duty to fight with all the love in our heart for ourselves, each other and our kin.
Fuck being alone. Fuck feeling doomed! We will save the doomers, free the wage slaves and tell
the rent seekers to go to hell.

There is a better way to live for our people. We will live as we used to; as a tribe.
"Together we are stronger" and by uniting like minded people together we can change
our lives for the better and from that change we can change our political and cultural reality.

Instead of public school indoctrination & wokism
massive loans, debt slavery and usury
soul crushing city life & its dangers

We offer alternatives to the globohomo agenda like

Homeschooling & natural reality
building our own homes using inexpensive methods & our own labor
the joy of community pride & working smarter not harder
producing healthy food and improving our quality of life.

There is a better way to live but it is up to us to live it.
So come on in and join our project and help manifest this into reality.

* rural art edition *

What is the political and social impact of rural art? Is it a form of propaganda that promotes certain virtues and values? Do we need more of it in this day and age?

Attached: John Falter Art 9.jpg (482x570, 33.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uh61QQn0280
youtube.com/watch?v=45RsTcirg0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rural art, like what John Falter painted depicted the life, environment, people of where he grew up and what he experienced.

I suggest you look him up and have a peek at his paintings. Does it make you feel something? Long for something? Feel nostalgic?

Do you think it would help the /ctw/ project to promote this kind of art and the artists who painted it?
To show normies or remind the redpilled of a more idyllic lifestyle to see themselves in that art to want to be that art in life or to take up painting and learn to create that kind of art that depicts a more wholesome and natural way of living?

Attached: John Falter Art 16.jpg (1200x917, 164.83K)

bump

Attached: file.png (883x1211, 1.33M)

rural art is the antithesis of
the globohomo agenda, it's degeneracy and (((modern art)))

in fact much of classical art is the same. Western art, sculpture and even architecture were a showcase for Aryan nature and a window in to our racial soul.

look at who got accepted into that art school Hitler wanted to be a student at and (((their))) art and compare that to Hitler's who got rejected...

Attached: Hilter art .jpg (660x459, 32.86K)

nice work fren :)
thanks

Attached: duck smiles.jpg (900x675, 36.4K)

thanks!

Attached: file.png (2057x1200, 2.52M)

What’s up fellas! I just had a nice surprise, my new raspberry bushes actually produced a little this year, wasn’t expecting until next year.

Attached: FB190EFC-7CE1-4E4C-B02E-AA7ED7DC6C2A.jpg (828x255, 211.85K)

Beautiful Paintings of Village Life Around Norwegian Fjords by Hans Dahl
youtube.com/watch?v=uh61QQn0280

to me, this is powerful propaganda to fight globohomo, the wagie cage and the urban lifestyle

look how comfy and beautiful; how inviting it is.

nice, what are you going to do with them? just enjoy them as it first crop or do you have enough to make a jam or something fun?

How to make Homemade Raspberry Liqueur
youtube.com/watch?v=45RsTcirg0E

if you give this a try let us know how it turned out fren

nice pic. *saved

Attached: Aryan art 17.jpg (759x1024, 182.3K)

Not political all a bunch of wife beaters kys

have a bumpf

Attached: 1nrwi3l3nsd91.jpg (943x1314, 428.92K)

congrats, here's today's haul from our established patch

Attached: file.png (769x1089, 1.45M)

How do you guys sell the things you grow and produce?
Or if you don't do that, how do you make money?

the ignorant and prejudice urban liberal strikes again with his blind indoctrinated sjw hate and one post by this ID...

thanks for promoting /ctw/ dipshit.

I think x and pol are a better combination.

Those raspberries have carbs you're going to get fat and die since its not keto. You should be eating a steak and a pound of cheese

I'm transitioning into a 100% agrarian lifestyle where I'll be selling farm goods but I have trade skills and internet skills so I work whenever I feel like it. The internet skills should translate well towards marketing my farm once it's fully operational, but I still have a lot of infrastructure to set up before marketing it.

I eat steak around 3 times a week and I'm in great shape but thanks for your concern kek.

those look great.

farmers markets
honor boxes
local butchers
online sales
it can save money around christmas by putting together gift boxes instead of buying presents
you can put up ads telling what you sell, with things suburban soccer moms love to buy like "organic" and "free range" or just dudes who want a nice cut of meat for a lower price then what the butcher sells and once you get some calls and make come contacts you can add them to an email list or something when you have more to sell or other items they might be interested in, or you can just say, hey if you want more just give me a call and let them know when you are going to butcher another pig

but you can still work a normie job and just have a better life living in the country and over time not have to work as much by lowering your annual spending since you will lower your grocery bill by a lot and sell some things here and there on top of that too

or you could work seasonally, like farm all summer on your land, and in the winter work on an oil rig in the gulf of mexico or something like that idk. and work half the year getting a good pay and take the rest of the year off for the most part

Local food is in extreme demand right now since covid has the normies scared. Any quality product you have will sell.

Attached: file.png (900x722, 838.07K)

true.

Attached: John Falter Art 5.jpg (2330x3000, 1.6M)

Have a bamp fren!

keep this up. I was worried when I didn't see the ctw postings recently. There's lots of people like us, ignore the shills and continue being a beacon of hope.

see picrel for more whitepills.

Thanks fren

Attached: duck flower.jpg (605x864, 176.25K)

Sage and suck all nigger dicks you stupid faggot kike