Why Americans are black?

I am a Chinese. I am watching many holly wood film and I am thinking American is white. I visit famous city New Orleans and American is all black. Why?

Attached: gettyimages-660514644.jpg (1200x628, 115.23K)

Because Jews owned the slave ships?
Pirates were also Jews.
The British empire used Jews for their dirty tricks in war and empire.
Opium War for sure. I'm not even joking.

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
-==-=-
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1658893785174.png (2392x1615, 179.57K)

Because America is turning into Brazil

Because of you communist faggots insisting that "muh racism is bad."

america has had a huge amount of niggers since forever

btw I hope you are not IP spoofing for your flag
I love China was in Beijing 2008
China will grow larger.
USA needs to be your partner not enemy.

btw not trying to "get you in trouble" but is it true Tiennamen riots were because of blacks from Africa getting Chinese university education similar to what soviets did? The Han Chinese were so offended (and they have a natural hatred for blacks) leading to a mass uprising (that was CIA coordinated no doubt)

USA cannot partner with China as long as the US is ruled by psychotic Jewish overlords who want to impose their will on every nation on the planet.
China will not ever accept Jewish globohomo domination and as long as the Jews run the US, the US is not interested in partnerships, only submission.

Jews. Be careful with Jews, China, or you too will suffer our fate.

Come back in like 30 years, Chang. Every white in America is going to be off white meaning the remaining whites will be racemixed to hell.

Attached: 1526235052742.jpg (1278x720, 137.33K)

We try to be America brother and America attack and smear China until we stop.

>average american having blue/gray eyes in 2050
optimistic is putting it lightly

>Laughs in Mandarin
You know damn well why, my fellow dude

Attached: Screenshot_20220727-211323_Gallery.jpg (1080x1000, 84.33K)

Jews cannot blend in with East Asians in the same way they can Europeans.
Also the entire Asian race basically has mild autism and cannot comprehend why it is "wrong" or "racist" to point out basic observable reality like "black skin man commit lot of crime and rape. Cannot allow." and "Small hat man always seem involved when mental ill boy say he girl." or "Boy say he girl. Not good for family and joyous society. Cannot allow."
They'll do OK when it comes to Jews, I think.

i love china though

Attached: Pizza-Dough-scaled.jpg (1978x2560, 815.93K)

Some. Most were Maoist anti revisionist. Some were western worshiper. All were idiot used by Soros.

Because you are poor. Money separates the colors faster than turpentine.

Welcome to China then!

Attached: china feeeeete.jpg (4480x6720, 855.5K)

I am never understanding love for feet

I know! It's because the stupid weapons makers and neo-cons like Dick Cheney told Tucker Carlson to go after you with their base.
Democrats are normally pro-China or do so in secret, but lately they're crazy and Biden has always been pro war.
Look into Ed Buck. Who was he spying for? Was he a leftover from Iran Contra?
Opium wars never ended in a way.... Vietnam and Afghanistan, Colombia etc.
What happened to China's ambassador to Israel right at the start of COVID? he died suddenly and it seemed sketchy.
Chinese ambassadors are very well educated technocrat types, I've heard, so I presume he was a subject matter expert on Zionism and Judaism.
That alone could have signed his own death warrant in their eyes.
Studying Talmud and Kabbalah is punishable by death to non Jews according to them.

If I'm being honest, those are the characteristics of the Chinese that I appreciate.

Also, the way their officials speak or declare things always cracks me up because it reminds me of myself. Lol

i visit chinese websites and all the girls there seem to be barefoot all the time. you invented the fetish

Attached: chinese feets.jpg (256x256, 8.83K)

CIA loves Maoists, look into the origin story of Robert Baer.
I know of a retired US military guy who is on some PLA council. he is very smart and imo not an apologist for China as much as a realist and most of all he speaks Mandarin very well and seems to know Chinese culture and respect Chinese people.
Americans themselves don't even respect themselves.

Thats because you don't wear shoes indoors in Asian countries.
Some people have indoor slippers but mostly you just take your shoes off at the door and go barefoot.

Because the so called Jewnited States of America is a black-jewish ethnic state since it's foundation, that's why blacks and jews are adored daily.

The Negro man is so adored in america that white american minorities create statues to represent their masters, see pic relate :

Attached: 1623878493871.jpg (640x1024, 148.13K)

oh

Attached: asian feete...jpg (2320x3088, 666.72K)

Only the worst of Americans wear shoes inside fyi
I'm half west asian and we definitely don't wear shoes indoors but neither does my American side of the family.

I blame 日本鬼子
I think USA government like Jiang Zemin says. Too young, too simple, sometime naive.

It could go further back, foot binding etc?

they infected you with it

china has collective feet fetish

Attached: japanesefeet.jpg (1080x1080, 224.85K)