Whoah 3 times?! I don't think I can pass on THAT

Whoah 3 times?! I don't think I can pass on THAT

Attached: FYsEdzUX0AMlYei.jpg (421x433, 23.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sdgs.un.org/2030agenda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TURKISH MAMA

How do you milk a creature that has no mammaries?
>I'll give you a hint, it's the goo on the inside that they're calling milk.
Also anyone else getting that Malk vibe? Isn't it great that all the jokes of 30 years ago is our world today!
Honk honk, mother fuckers!

Oddly enough all the roaches used in the study were male

That's ok I'll stick with cow's milk because the lactose intolerant can't have it and that makes me happy. I'm not gonna stop eating meat either.

you will drink ze bugs

I think another way to describe this would be a roach smoothie. Ideally filtered to get the carapace out.

Why are they pushing this? I would rather eat zebra mussels. I think Jews are trying to get a monopoly on goy slop meat production. It is more economical and eco friendly to eat the tiny clams than the land lobsters.

Attached: Pipe-clogged-by-zebra-mussels.jpg (594x385, 60.82K)

So this is why the Ottoman empire was so powerful

USA should feed that to minorities so they can outplay whitey!

You fucking eat them then Moshi.

Attached: 1655557715336.png (863x475, 68.68K)

Because GMO insects can be more easily patented and farmed by mega corps, where as anyone with some grazing land can farm animals.

omg I fucking love science! Give me the bugs!

It has become hell on earth

Thats why they want to move everyone into large cities where you can be more easily controlled and have to follow (((HOA))) restrictions on farming your own food. If you want accept the payout they'll just use DEWs (Directed Energy Weapons) from space to light your property on fire and force you to move.

interesting

but we are no baby cockroaches, we can't drink their milk.
t. vegan

Attached: DEW_Cali_Fires.jpg (1200x900, 207.52K)

ROACHES DON'T HAVE TITS

All of the great reset is simply about centralizing corporate power over different spheres of human activity/life. From food, transportation, medicine, work etc etc

This is the kind of paranoid fantasy that stops Any Forumsacks from ever doing anything. Y'all believe that the power will crush you no matter what.

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 4.68K)

I never said that I'm just pointing out what they literally state in UN documents that they need to pack people into mega cities and rural land will be used for conservation where no humans are allowed to live. They want this done by 2035. Don't say I didn't tell you so. You'll be in the back of a truck before you'll believe it's true.

Put me down for a gallon

sdgs.un.org/2030agenda

Kek

I didnt know cockroachs had titties wtf