What are the political and social implications

of the tranny movement in muttamerica going forward?

Attached: zoom on zoomer.jpg (1410x1667, 365.21K)

what is this image trying to convey?

>get neovagina so you can finally have sex as your true gender
>6 months later lose all sex drive because no balls

But the balls are clearly still there, inside the labia majora.

just b urself without a dick bro

Its all ogre for mutt land, they will never recover

he seems regretting quite bit

That's a meaty camel toe

Just more trannies committing suicide, I’m making a nice coffee table book to document their transition into death.

that jews don't get to play God. no matter what the jew science says

Attached: satanic.jpg (640x853, 63.6K)

Why would he regret being able to finally b himself? His body now reflects his mind.

>Poison the environment
>Get poisoned people
The only political implications of tranniesm are that environmentalism should be a Right Wing position. Instead the Right Wing has become borderline anti-environment preferring to go into complete denial about the impact of pollution.

Attached: 1655448387154.jpg (828x1467, 215.23K)

the vagina on real girls is made out of scrotum skin. seriously next time you see your gfs pussy check out her lips its the same skin on yous sack.. FAGGOT

>There, age-long had she dwelt, an evil thing in spider form: Shelob the Great - last child of Ungoliant to trouble the unhappy world. All living things were her prey, and her vomit was darkness.

Attached: heshelob.jpg (507x400, 292.3K)

I'm gonna be as concise as possible because i'm tired.

The trans movement is a direct symptom of medical technology, a massive estrogenic shift in the cultural zeitgeist of society catalyzed by propaganda and identity crisis created from affluence, the death of religion, and a lack of resilience to emotional turmoil caused by wealth sustained bubbles and echo chambers, and the eradication of the nuclear family, the perception of biological reality, and the integrity of social fabric between men and women.

Basically, America, and frankly the entire western world, is fundamentally broken and is on the precipice of social and economic collapse and the trans movement is a symptom of that. If you think shit is bad now....well, we've already seen things we would've never been able to imagine so you bet shit is gonna get exponentially crazier.

Attached: gay lion.jpg (982x726, 105.87K)

You idiot. Your balls are pussy skin. All fetuses start as female until the Y chromosome kicks in. That’s why clits are itty bitty dicks.

Kek

At least these weirdos can’t reproduce

… I see the bad moon a-risin'
I see trouble on the way
I see earthquakes and lightnin'
I see bad times today
… Don't go around tonight
Well it's bound to take your life
There's a bad moon on the rise
… I hear hurricanes a-blowin'
I know the end is comin' soon
I fear rivers over flowin'
I hear the voice of rage and ruin
… Don't go around tonight
There's a bad moon on the rise, alright
… Hope you got your things together
Hope you are quite prepared to die
Looks like we're in for nasty weather
One eye is taken for an eye
… Well don't go around tonight
… Don't come around tonight

This

>the tranny movement in muttamerica going forward?
>>get neovagina so you can finally have sex as your true gender
months later lose all sex drive because no balls
>Get eunuched into a neovag
>6 months later neovag flesh go necrotic and falls off
>no remaining genital nerve endings, and no way to feel genital pleasure
>6 months later 41.1%
Don't think of it as a grave, it's the future you chose

so if you go by the abortion fags logic that life starts at jizz, then you would have to agree we are all women.

Anti-poofter sentiment is increasing. Trannies will just kill themselves off through natural selection, the idea that bumming people turns them into fags only works in a society that encourages fags, otherwise sexual assault just turns people into serial killers who prey on fags.

That's quite the self own.
Tranny doesn't like his new "vagina."

tpbp

Only a NatSoc revolution with strong Christian underpinnings can stop collapse.

whoa! she has a fat weird pussy. and flattest chest ever jesus. zoomers have weird taste. why not just fuck dudes?

Why didn't it happen in the 50s? Because a very large portion of the population of masculine men died in the worldwars. America wasn't exactly Germany when it comes to kda, pull up the quote of mcshermans and sending 5 instead of 4 since tigers were worth more. It's just sad that those kinds of people didn't defect and take the short term loss in misplaced pride, they really believed what they were being told by those who'd never get close to them or do what they did.

You must not continue. This has has to stop. Why would youtkak4 do this?

That's feminist propaganda for you lmao. Neither sex is defined at the beginning. The "we are all females in the beginning." Is complete bs. The early stage fetus doesn't have a defined vagina so does that mean women were men at the very beginning until the X kicked in? Think about what you are saying...

Alrght were starting this bitch back up again, holy Roman empire part 3? 4? I don't really think if really matters this hype train is simply not going to stop.

I'm orettybsure their nutsack is somewhere, just not on their person. It's possible.