UKRAINIANS ARE THE NATURAL ENEMIES OF JEWS

Let me explain. Ukrainians are descendants of Khazars and have fought Jews for centuries for world domination. The (((elite))) is divided into the Khazars and the Jews. The Khazars have seen success prior to the Russian invasion of Ukraine by getting into Soviet high ranking positions, being the child prostitution captial of the world, smuggling cocaine and the Jews saw success in creating Communism and controlling Capitalism but recently the Khazars have had an incredibly large success. They managed to get more money from the west than anything Israel could have gotten in decades. See, Zelensky is a Khazar and Ihor Kolomoisky is a Jew but Zelensky proved to be much more cunning and greedy. He convinced Kolomoisky that he was his ally and Kolomoisky trusted him and made him President of Greater Khazaria and this was Zelensky's time to strike. Zelensky expelled Kolomoisky and other Jewish oligarchs so that Khazars ruled all of Ukraine and the Jews no longer had power. This is our timeline.

twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1550896466218160128

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/838NRB_JGdM
youtu.be/I3WflOox0x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: huh.png (598x712, 334.09K)

i want some cake nigga

BUNDA

Attached: 1634168672195.png (598x574, 162.51K)

She’s lucky I don’t spread her ass and tongue fuck it.

Ps. I am PRO-PUTIN.

Attached: 47DC6677-983C-43D9-8295-15B44EC31B51.jpg (1080x1350, 186.12K)

disgusting nigger tier ass. Get better taste mehmet

Attached: walk2.jpg (622x414, 60.31K)

Still not supporting the west ever sorry

Imagine an Asian girl inhaling the gases exhaling out of that brapper

That dude must be strong as shit

This guy’s pretty good at hiding his bulge

SANIFFFFFFFFF

You are literally just seething because Fener lost to Kiev

women don't have bulges in their pants, i know jews told you otherwise

Attached: 9C11C918-B514-4C7B-9A9A-61F4E638E9CD.png (1242x2208, 1.95M)

Whales weigh about 60% less in water.

O don't give a fuck what any of you are what lineage you hail from which mother you impregnated to keep the bloodline, we are going to fuck you up

It ain't about nothing other than you believe you have the right to rule others. I don't give a fuck you do drugs or fucked your mom or dad! I don't give a fuck you run your drug operation on the whole Western seaboard. Have fun! Do you! But nigga you wanna micromanage my life now we got a problem

youtu.be/838NRB_JGdM

That to much for you to comprehend?

youtu.be/I3WflOox0x4

IRAN NUKED.
R
A
N

N
U
K
E
D

i thought modern day jews are Khazars?

nope, Khazars are Ukrainian if you look at history. Jews are from Israel and the middle east