THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Stacey Abrams

Attached: 3E47926E-5A63-4E6F-962C-25203367631C.jpg (346x479, 38.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bilderbergmeetings.org/meetings/meeting-2019/participants-2019
cfr.org/membership/roster
bilderbergmeetings.org/background/steering-committee/steering-committee
web.archive.org/web/20200309061247/https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/2019-02-01/stacey-abrams-response-to-francis-fukuyama-identity-politics-article
youtube.com/watch?v=OFno2X-uAcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she wont even win her reelection as governor this year

There will NEVER be a fat nigger woman president. even the mulatto was pushing it

No.

>ROCK OVER LONDON
>ROCK ON CHICAGO
>WHEATIES THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

She has my vote

>implying Israel would make its precious country be run by a woman and be seen as the laughingstock of the world

who cares?
the president is only a representative position.
the cabinet and advisers make all the decisions.

She’s never been elected for governor.

nightmare fuel
she scares children

Not so fast Stacey

Attached: 191119201838-10-pete-buttigieg-lead-image.jpg (4445x2963, 1014.45K)

>BATMAN GOT ON MY NERVES
>HE WAS RUNNING ME AMOK
>HE RIDICULED ME CALLING ME A BUM

Attached: 1655675046346.png (847x812, 836.87K)

She looks 200% American

lol this guy would destroy the democrat coalition please run him

>Stacey ((Abrams))
Even the niggers are jews now.

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Attached: 1653565173467.jpg (1000x1000, 55.83K)

Stacy Abrams a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and attended Bilderberg in 2019. She had a failed gubernatorial election campaign in Georgia, but has "served" in the Georgia House of Representatives. She isn't attending this year's meeting but she is on the Bilderberg Group's steering commitee.

It's pretty uncommon, but not unheard of, that a local politician who isn't a governor gets invited to join the Council on Foreign Relations. But for some local state representative and failed gubernatorial candidate to be invited to the Bilderberg Group? That's pretty strange. They seem to have some big plans for her in the future.

They recently had her play a cameo as "president of earth" for the new Star Trek show. I wouldn't be surprised if they're laying the groundwork for a presidential campaign.

I actually read one of the articles she wrote for the CFR's official magazine Foreign Affairs. She was arguing with another CFR member about the need to double down on more anti-white identity politics while he was stressing that they needed to reemphasize civil nationalism to stem the tide of anti-globalist sentiment among the general public.

"LIST OF PARTICIPANTS 2019
PARTICIPANTS
Abrams, Stacey (USA), Founder and Chair, Fair Fight
Adonis, Andrew (GBR), Member, House of Lords
Albers, Isabel (BEL), Editorial Director, De Tijd / L'Echo"

bilderbergmeetings.org/meetings/meeting-2019/participants-2019

"Elliott Abrams
Stacey Y. Abrams
William M. Abrams"

cfr.org/membership/roster

"Abrams, Stacey (USA), Founder, Fair Fight Action"

bilderbergmeetings.org/background/steering-committee/steering-committee

web.archive.org/web/20200309061247/https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/2019-02-01/stacey-abrams-response-to-francis-fukuyama-identity-politics-article

youtube.com/watch?v=OFno2X-uAcY

Attached: Foreign Affairs - CFR.png (664x279, 89.49K)

anti-globalism requires unification of the populace—if they can remain divided, or even better, balkanize, anti-globalism dies

they're using her to push anti-white sentiment, in order to divide and balkanize--she's a prop, not a leader or mastermind

Also, they're feeding in to her narcism and self-importance, in order to fully corrupt her. In a way, she's innocent and naive, but they're effectively molding her behind the scenes, and causing her to choose the "darkside" even though she believes she's "fighting for the lightside" (she's into all that marvel/star wars dichotomous bullshit)

ACCELERATE
I'd vote for anyone so long as they're the blackest, wokest candidate possible.

Attached: 1657767118863.jpg (1080x1047, 401.76K)

Fat black women are pound for pound the best at election fraud. They'll stuff ballots all day while wearing Fuck Trump shirts and even pose for pictures. They're pushing this obese coonette in order to appeal further to their fraud golems. Same reason dems are all about trannies. They know those delusional dick flaying faggots will dedicate their lives to getting one white person fired or imprisoned.

Subtle lowkey kek

>she wont even win her reelection as governor this year
way too subtle humor for this place
aaaaaaand
>She’s never been elected for governor.