We’re not gonna make it bros

It took too long to activate the beam of light and now every aspect of civilization has been infiltrated by darkness. The time to reverse this cancer has come and gone and now it’s every man for themself. It’s been an honor of a lifetime serving with you, anons. Keep your heads on a swivel. God speed.

Attached: D12D59FB-414A-4FC6-A111-C208A920A0A9.jpg (255x222, 7.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vlbV2yj9yNo
youtube.com/watch?v=6oHdAA3AqnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish I lived in a better world

Bro just be positive don't give into doom and gloom. This reflects poorly on the politicians and that could make them look bad. You don't want to make your owners look bad do you?

Just chop your penis off and you'll be fine

(Don't do it I'm being sarcastic)

youtu.be/vlbV2yj9yNo
youtu.be/vlbV2yj9yNo
youtu.be/vlbV2yj9yNo
youtu.be/vlbV2yj9yNo
youtu.be/vlbV2yj9yNo
WHY!?!? OH GOD WHY!?!?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (640x494, 416.55K)

What’s the main issue you have user?

Me and my friends are the light

Can I join your cult?

Its always like this.
Evil prospers. Society decays.
Violence and catestrophy ensue.

>beam of light
youtube.com/watch?v=6oHdAA3AqnE

how is it that I just ignore the outside wold at large and it just doesnt seeem that bad. till some troon makes your coffee and my whole day is shot

Based and doompilled. Good luck bro.

>1 post by this ID
We ARE gonna make it.

Attached: christ_002.jpg (628x910, 103.21K)

entropy comes for everything

Learn to use filters newfag.

Attached: filters_1.jpg (780x728, 100.48K)

EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF AYE CAPTAIN

OP ... you are not a fren, or bro (whatever the bell end fukk that's supposed to mean)
all fields

you are already in it nigger

Attached: bertiethecow.jpg (648x648, 34.5K)

The will of the individual has to triumph over the power of numbers and oil and energy required to sustain himself in a material world otherwise this world is doomed. Our own discovery's are used as a foundation to destroy ourselves. Next round i'm reincarnating on a different planet don't know what I expected that I could do to help out in this life.

Attached: 1604684602012.jpg (1024x1024, 209.3K)

What exactly would you like the average joe to do? Besides killing the fuckers doing all this, there's nothing else anyone can do.

Inb4 glowie

Attached: frog5.png (498x498, 134.09K)

just activate the light beam whats the big deal