What if GATE really was an operation to find "gifted" ones

And what if we all figured out how to unblock what they put in our brains? I think it's obvious by now that we are huge enemies to the elite and the NWO. Somehow we all met here with similar moles, weird birthmarks, weird life similarities, etc. Just kinda theorizing but what if we were meant to fight against the pedo elites and try to bring good back to the world? What if they knew that and intentionally tried to mess with our life in some way? Maybe we should discuss the possibility that we could help humanity in such great ways.

Attached: 1630127076305.jpg (750x888, 411.09K)

Go on

Attached: 1657151944792.jpg (500x730, 146.52K)

I was hunk it was just an expensive way to give drowning survivors to art school jewish girls.

Attached: 23459727-2104-49D9-BBD0-B811803F47BF.jpg (750x752, 140.09K)

how to fix. hemi-sync?

Your brain is mush.

Any thoughts on significance of Jewish Arts girls? Is it an archetype? Surely they aren't that common.

Attached: 1655510510382.png (575x320, 204.32K)

Thank you, checked.

Your parents failed to see your brilliance, failed to protect you from them, and as such they sabotaged your powers you were born with. They clipped your wings from a very young age. If anything you should be frustrated with your lousy parents who fed you into the public school system.

I went into the GATE room 1 time with a group of other kids and then this kid Billy farted really loud while the lady was talking to us and everyone started laughing and she told us all we could go.

>got kicked out of GATE for smoking dude weed lmao in

Kill yourself glownigger.
>t. actual GATE kid

Attached: 1602532299397.jpg (960x531, 85.37K)

Groomer gotta groom.

Jewish Arts Girls

Some don’t look too jewish but…

Me saying we should discuss the chance that we are spiritually gifted or something similar makes me glow? Uh... ok lol.

They seem to have paired on with ever gate survivor. Maybe it was part of a breeding program to pair extraordinary logicaa as l minds with the flighty jewesses, rather than have them be the financial burden on the financiers in the tribe.

I was considered "gifted" as a child. Does that mean I was part of GATE? I remember taking some aptitude type tests as a kid after school. But other than that I really don't remember any special programs or anything. How do I know if I was part of the program or not?

For what it's worth I am abject failure as an adult. I always got A's and B's in school, even in University, but since graduating 9 years ago I've never been able to get a good job. I've never even made $20 an hour. Currently in my early 30s and making $19 per hour

i've been thinking this, they sabotaged us from the start. we must break the conditioning

Why don't we GATE alumni band together and actually utilize these talents for something productive? Like ushering in the American Reich? You guys are welcome to use my guest room.

If you were in GATE chances are you have an inner monologue.

It is possible that if they were looking for gifted kids that sabotaged them by placing some sort of brainwash or mental block, that we might can undo it.

I remember the grey headphones.

The weird audio tests where you had to listen and hold up your hand.

Thing is, enlightened and semi enlightened individuals are more busy with their own journey instead of saving the world from the deep state.

The fact its a recurring motif in people (or perceived by people), my point is, statistically there shouldn't be that many age appropriate female tribe members to show up across multiple countries/regional jurisdictions. The question is, what could this imply, because its a hell of a coincidence. Consider the efforts taken to send tribe members back to societally sponsored Israel-visit (from abroad) for the exclusive purpose of pairing up with fellow tribe members. I wonder if there's a metaphysical answer vein here...

Attached: 1657574440123.jpg (850x739, 418.91K)

When I was in kindergarten I went from not being able to read to reading at a 12th grade level in a few weeks. This freaked my teacher out and one day a woman I had never seen before or again in my school took me out of my class and made me do all sorts of tests (reading, pattern recognition stuff like that) and I never saw her again. Years later when recounting this to my parents they told me they were called in to a meeting with my principal and this woman and she wanted to have me moved into a special gifted program but apparently something about her made my mom so uncomfortable they declined and kept me in normie school. Nothing else to add but that’s my (maybe) GATE story.

I do. Doesn't everyone? I can hear my own voice or something similar in my head. It's not technically hearing it, but it is. It's similar to your consciousness when you do something and feel guilty for it. There is no way that people don't have it. I've even heard people say they can't "see" things in their mind, but don't we all daze out and daydream? Anybody who says they don't have inner monologue is joking, gotta be.

Trip balls once or twice, should unlock most of it for ya.

Attached: 1630707402104.jpg (913x1024, 83.72K)

I remember being encouraged to join this program, but I always failed the tests because I would get incredibly nervous and break into hives.

GATE was a small program. US only, not even nationwide.

It's called autopilot, and most of the world's population are in this mindset.

I was a gate kid. AMA

They have it, but don't use it. They're simply not aware. Most people look, but don't see. They listen, but don't hear.

Attached: 798WV7ER9VWE.jpg (1000x684, 57.54K)

You are very much mistaken

Attached: 1650915182804 (1).jpg (480x480, 30.65K)

It’s one of the many jewish sabotage and control programs for children.

Remember the patterns while you connect the dots and don't forget the patterns while you color by number.

That's a good point. I feel over aware and it's been an issue all my life. Basically feeling as if my emotions don't have a filter and I feel them all so intensely.

you're just extra targeted by brainwashing academia and media.

What if op is a gate keeper for finding new tight boi bussi? Questions like these really perplex me.

I remember the headphones. I knew it was my chance to shine. I matched every tone and went so deep I started wondering if I was hearing my own thoughts or not. The boundary dissolved. I’d registered tones the machine wasn’t equipped to make. I’d broken it and the man who was it’s slave. I left both behind.

Anyone have the hearing tests after drinking the orange stuff in the cup?

No one on this site would want to meet up. I don't know what you guys would even have to offer me.

I went back to my elementary school to ask about the GATE program.

They had abandoned it due to a lawsuit.

I think about you all the time
But I don't need the same
It's lonely where you are
Come back down
And I won't tell them your name

Attached: I'm Sorry.jpg (400x400, 20.4K)

Anyone remember the "role play" after the reading assignment?