How do we stop white people from migrating to Japan?

How do we stop white people from migrating to Japan?

Attached: 1657763579168.jpg (1170x1560, 501.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakoku
youtube.com/watch?v=4RMoyYKr1yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

import niggers

Force them to take black/muslim immigrants

we kill all the white people

white people migrating to any country ALWAYS improves it
prove me wrong

Make white women feminine and not obese. Remove estrogens from food and water to make men manly. Get rid if the degeneracy in society. Make homogenous areas for them to live. Remove anti-white messaging from media

Immigration laws

Attached: download (1).jpg (256x256, 21.12K)

white mexicans in the US

just don't accept them? how hard is this to do?

The Japanese government doesn't seem to mind having a few thousands of whites moving there.

white people migrating means white women migrating so that results in black people migrating.

First show real flag faggot, second you cant, My country is a shit show and still burger and canucks come to live here just need to accept the new people.

Attached: lawlessmx.jpg (942x520, 44.36K)

showing them the superiority of white women should do the trick

Attached: jawmogs andrew tate.jpg (2048x1365, 243.98K)

You offer them a high trust society with no niggers, exactly what Japan offers.

define "improve"
gdp line goes up?

Forcibly deport Pewdiepie back to the UK and upload the process to Youtube.

reimplement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakoku

these worthless cunts wont, you can have them all
youtube.com/watch?v=4RMoyYKr1yk

Outlaw burger

as non white, i find white nationalist obession with japan to be absolutely hilarious and pretty much the culmination of modern nazi thought, you cant get a woman here but you can there, therefore immigration is based when white men do it
thats it
thats all your racial ideology comes down to

by doing nothing?
mostly niggers and 3rd worlders migrate there

>NOOOOO YOU HAVE TO PUT UP WITH WHITE WOMEN YOU CAN'T MOVE TO JAPAN WHERE THE WOMEN AREN'T CANCER

You live in a country that proves it wrong. All your whitoid countrymen keep exporting globalhomo ideology that is destroying every country it touches.

Black power

you can, it just means you have to drop your retarded backwards nazi beliefs about race and immigration lol

Ban anime, as simple as that

>western governments persecute whites
>let's go to japan
where is the contradiction

do you have drugs problem in Australia?

>666
Yeah, I'm sure the Native Americans agree with that sentiment. They probably thank you daily for introducing African people onto their lands.

>How do we stop white people from migrating to Japan?
I don't think that is a very common occurence my memeflag friend.

Attached: file.png (1619x1080, 2.95M)

kek no
you only accept young white MEN going to japan, of course you wouldnt want your women going there! your beliefs are obviously from sexual insecurity.
the contradiction lies in thinking immigration to your country is wrong when people are fleeing their homelands from persecution, but its fine when you do it! LOL
Im honestly fine with people traveling anywhere they want in the world to live. i think countries in general are just arbitrarily lines.
if you flee "white genocide" (LOL) in the UK to go to japan thats fine, but also accept that nigerians may flee nigeria to come to UK

they kill all the natives though

Attached: naked_gaijin202.jpg (900x685, 437.31K)

Neither of you are white

Just send me and my homies. After they see what BBC can do they'll send whitey packing.