Make Native Americans Great Again

I am a Native American and the white man stole the country that rightfully belongs to me. The country that my ancestors colonized.

The white race is not the natural organic race of this country. It's time for ALL Americans, white and black to respectfully give their land and money back to the fathers of this country.

P.S.-Native Americans are becoming based to white women. Thats why the reservation has an abundance of the most beautiful whitel women looking to take a ride while looking at the Azteca sunset.

Attached: 1000_F_146230021_gAo0HrpXMadifxDkocvXsRh66BHRZbe6.jpg (1000x667, 322.4K)

Your a Listerine chugging 1/64th Cheronigger at best. Come and get it you bitch nigger, the Mexicans are currently in first place for a slice of the country.

heya hoya heya hoya heya hoya

petrol is bad for your brains. it's rama rama

Whites were here first, fecalskin

We will rape white women and slaughter white men and children like you did to us. Filthy demonic savages thats why you’re getting replaced and genocided

I wish sometimes that..you sould be colonized by muslimes or chinks ,loke that you will begg for whites to come save you ..savage bastard.

you're just a beaner on gibs.

Caucasoid nonsense. Whites are a genetic mutation that didnt appear until 6000 years due to being Neanderthals meanwhile we came through the Bering strait 20K years ago. I dare you to meet me in real life faggot I’ll beat the living dog shit out of you and slaughter your family for saying this

you look cold. here, have a blanket.

we didn't steal your country retard. you were conquered you were strong warriors and fought bravely but eventually you lost and that's history.

whites were in america before you feather nigger.

>belongs to me
either you are fake or you forgot your own peoples ways.

the right regard is that you are one with the Earth..not that it belonged to you that is the white man's perversion... you are inseparable from the earth whitey just used more force to claim they owned it ..

Bruh. You didn't even have written languages, use the wheel as a tool, or build two-story structures. And so you're literally nigger tier. And you can't blame the environment because your homies to the south actually built decently advanced civilizations. And once we SUPERIOR Whites took over, we rapidly turned this untamed wilderness into the most powerful and advanced country in all of human history. We legit walked on the fucking Moon less than 2 centuries after officially founding this country. Do you honestly think that your people had the genetic potential to achieve that?

If you can't make the reservations livable then what makes you think you can manage the rest of the county?

We never stole anything. We won America by right of conquest, just like every other country did. Your people were nothing but stone age losers.

>white and black to respectfully give their land and money back to the fathers of this country.
No

Attached: smugapu.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

Why those douchebags always dress like that, its fucking ridiculous, its like coming to Mexico and see everybody dressed as Aztecs

Fucking historical illiterate dumbass doesnt know that Aztecs used obsidian. That Aztecs, Incans and Mayans had a writing and plumbing system and even built Machu Pichu which is more than 2 periods. In fact Norte Chico came before any other European civilization. Also fuck the moon faggot anyone could’ve done that. Germanic tribes were retarded savages that couldn’t speak or couldn’t even use a basic toilet to take a shit worse than the south Asians. Look up logographs and Native American metallurgy fucking moron

>white man stole

Conquered, we conquered you. Please try to remove us by force...see what happens.

How drunk are you right now red nigger?

We were Bronze Age actually and look up the Selk’nam who were the prototype master race

Fuck off tonto. You never owned anything until the white man gave you a reservation.

Why don't you relax and have a beer or 50?