This bitch isn't really going to win another term, is she?

Whitmer’s race moves from ‘toss-up’ to ‘lean Democrat’
>The nonpartisan election handicapper Cook Political Report moved the Michigan governor’s race from “toss-up” to “lean Democrat” almost a week before the GOP chooses its nominee to take on Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D).
>The Republican primary has been chaotic, with five candidates, including two of the front-runners, being removed from the ballot after the state Bureau of Elections found their petitions to get on the ballot included false signatures.
>Ryan Kelley, who then emerged as the leading candidate remaining in the race, was arrested for allegedly being present on the grounds of the Capitol during the insurrection on Jan. 6, 2021. Kelley pleaded not guilty to four misdemeanor charges earlier this month, but his poll numbers have since fallen.
>Jessica Taylor, Cook’s Senate and governors editor, said in her analysis of the move that the Republican primary has been a “three-ring circus” while Whitmer has accumulated impressive fundraising numbers and a high approval rating despite President Biden’s unpopularity.
>Taylor said Cook rarely would shift a race’s rating right before a primary, but Whitmer’s advantage is clear and she would have an advantage regardless of her opponent.
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3576152-whitmers-race-moves-from-toss-up-to-lean-democrat/

Attached: Fat_Whitmer.jpg (1146x1959, 405.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/2022/01/26/gretchen-whitmer-kidnapping-plot-entrapment-fbi-trial/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2022/governor/Michigan.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God damn. She THICC. No wonder someone tried to abduct her.
I’m not a nig by the way. I’m white. I still like em THICC

whos not voting for those milkers got damn

>during the insurrection

There was insurrection? With Biden still as president? What kind of insurrection took place exactly?

I see you don’t know how bad the Michigan Republican Party is, which is ironic because the state is full of racists but the Republicans refuse to capitalize on it.

Yeah, she’ll win another term.

I always get serious dominatrix vibes from her. Her husband probably takes it up the ass every night.

It doesn't matter who votes what. It matters who counts the votes.

>God damn. She THICC. No wonder someone tried to abduct her.

lel didn't you hear it was a plot where the LEAD GUY who was planning it was an FBI informant?

reason.com/2022/01/26/gretchen-whitmer-kidnapping-plot-entrapment-fbi-trial/

Something is up with her. She seems very instrumental in creating whatever is coming for America.

Guarantee she won't. She wouldn't let people buy fucking seeds 2 years ago.

She'll win again, they'll make sure of it. Even if they have to fake another kidnapping plot.

Goddamn I wanna fuck that governor

He probably also likes em THICC. He likes ham beast slam pigs. Like I do. Nothing turns me on harder than bodies like gov. Whitmer. I wish I could have been a part of that potential kidnapping then gang banging. Lol

You and me both. I get the mouth you get the behind.

Wow. She really socked on a shit ton of weight. I used to think she was at least fuckable but holy shit. Another 20 pounds and she'll be a land whale.

Yes, this is the least retarded person we could find in Michigan

At least we're not California or Florida

>theshill.com
Got any real sources?

>plot where the LEAD GUY who was planning it was an FBI informant?

>Something is up with her. She seems very instrumental in creating whatever is coming for America.

This. I always have wondered how she was so close to the FBI that they did a fake kidnapping for her and arrested her primary GOP opponent

Attached: stretchingretch.png (360x640, 226.31K)

>Got any real sources?
Lol there are no real polls anymore but here is RCP
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2022/governor/Michigan.html

Works for me, /bro/.

>Dixon will be up on election night until the mysterious ballot dump for Whitmer at 3 AM...
Here we go again bros....

Kinda hot desu