28 year old dude with no job. Still living in my parents house

I wish that I had a leg up in knowing people via nepotism to get a job. I have no skills except painting and playing piano. Anyone here have any advice for me to try to make any progress to be independent? I cant afford rent in the west coast.

Attached: Pissed off.gif (250x250, 192.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RX_YwkbQsOI
youtu.be/o73vlzSCEAk
youtu.be/ImyuksXix-g
youtu.be/u1G1wEvSpg8
youtu.be/KdzQhrOoLH0
youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=JNMdkpgi43E
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AjwsSDgaAFs
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=hI_8uBa51XY
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
coursera.org/professional-certificates/meta-front-end-developer
coursera.org/professional-certificates/meta-back-end-developer
ghumare64.medium.com/how-i-got-financial-aid-for-data-science-course-on-coursera-8880d281f9a2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not Any Forumsitical

Set yourself up as a pianist for hire, Weddings, funerals, events.

Get a job at McDonalds or something

What this guy said, though I would recommend sticking with /adv/ for Any Forums is full of people who give up, and Any Forums is a little... weird.

Imagine smelling like fry oil all day. Also this is political cause I dont like trannies.

Attached: Burning sodomy flag.jpg (1200x675, 201.06K)

literally solved his issue in 1 min

What have you been doing for 28 years that you have no skills?

look for some old sugar mamas and paint and play piano for them. Work your way up to marrying them. You can do it bro.

Imagine being a 28 year old neet faggot. Oh wait you don't have to

>painting and playing piano
Get outta here you talented bastard. Just draw dog penises or something, whypipo pay a lot for that.

Teach piano lessons to kids on zoom for $60-$80 per hour. I’m self employed and do it for 20 hours a week - and I own my own property. You can do it, user.

COOL FRIEND GLOWS
> youtu.be/RX_YwkbQsOI
THE BODY POLITIC
>youtu.be/o73vlzSCEAk
LOXISM
>youtu.be/ImyuksXix-g

HARSH WORDS (LP2 - album video)
> youtu.be/u1G1wEvSpg8
Eight Songs to be Radicalized by (LP1)
> youtu.be/KdzQhrOoLH0

Attached: 4A9A7F72-5DA5-4031-9FC4-D8E3187A8A65.jpg (2219x1668, 3.34M)

I just graduated HS and dropped out of communtiy college with no plan.

There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=JNMdkpgi43E (I’m **BROKE** So I Flipped Stuff One Last Time To Get Back On The Road)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AjwsSDgaAFs (We paid our mortgage 3X flipping furniture part time)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=hI_8uBa51XY (The most boring success advice.)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 100k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.

Lie on your resume with bullshit jobs and fake google voice numbers. Get some data entry job or other easy to get office job and work your way up.

start a YouTube channel with painting and piano. you'll get followers and offer business.It might take a long time but its better than being a wagie

Can't wait to see how viable these options are during a depression, lmao. You know, with people getting laid off and having less to spend.

Do you have trade or college education, OP? What are your skills?

Time to go back to college. Granted you're american so it'll cost like 6x any other nation.

Anything you can call a aide hustle isn't a genuine option for success.

Move to Idaho and join a homesteading community.

do not listen to anyone else in this thread. i was in your position, honestly at a younger age (and im still younger than you) but i can tell you exactly how to get out and be independent without fail.

you have to do the web development. you have to learn the web dev. you gotta do it. think about it for a second. do you have any kind of computer at all?

is the answer yes? you do? okay then. go learn HTML and CSS (at the same time). Then go learn JavaScript. Then go learn NodeJS (uses JavaScript so it should be easy to transition to). Learn the difference between frontend and backend, client and server. Its an extremely simple concept, literally look at a diagram on google images. Learn how to setup a very simple MySQL database, then go learn how to use SQL.

From there build a really simple project. Anything, even some poorly constructed recipe site for submitting and editing recipes. That was my first ever project at like 16. You can do it. If you put your head down and listen to some pumping music and really get to learning these things you can achieve all of this in a couple short months, probably less honestly. Just fucking do it.

From there - go learn either VueJS or ReactJS. This should take an additional month or so.

Congratulations, you are now qualified to take on at least an entry level web dev role at minimum $50k/yr. Learn all you can for a year at this job, then go find another job for $65k. Then another job another year later for more money. I'm TELLING you user. It's more simple than you think it is. Just learn the things I told you about, put your head down and study, go to a library with a laptop if you cannot focus at home. You will be living independent in no time, I PROMISE you.

>Anyone here have any advice for me to try to make any progress to be independent?

Grow and distribution of shrooms?

You have failed at the game of life.

IT is not for everybody, most people barely understand the concept of a function

Attached: ugh-whatever.jpg (386x468, 45.29K)

BILL THAXTON WAS AN EX RANGER

Thats a pathetic excuse, its not difficult at all. Can you understand the concept of something that is reusable? Then you can understand the concept of a function. It's reusable code. This guy can understand that, he's fucking 28.

NTA, but I'm a christ fag and have been praying hoping some shit pops up and gives me some sort of direction, I'm going to give this a try user, thank you.

If you have $5k or more move to a major city. If you have less than $5k work a mcjob until you have $5k, then move. Choose your city based on the job market for what you want to do. I would recommend New York if you don't have a car.

I know. And now im just coping in my room.

Move out of the west coast.

Is NY where the jobs really are?

I'll even offer occasional tutoring sessions and pointers for free if you're interested. You'll have to take a bit of a chance and put some kind of junk email here that you'd be okay with other anons spamming, but when its me you'll know it because I'll be the one trying to help.

>I wish that I had a leg up in knowing people via nepotism to get a job.
Lol same here. I'm 23 and only recently got a decent job as an amazon DSP driver after failing my amazon robotics and mechatronics engineering apprenticeship test by only a few math questions. I'll retest in a few months and get the RME position. I'm a college dropout and STEM shit is the only thing i'm good at besides regular manual labor jobs. I'm entirely self taught and that's not the standard in the STEM industry, so i'm shit out of luck. I can't start freelancing either since i have no professional experience and nobody takes me or my portfolio seriously enough to want to work with me. I have absolutely no grounding anywhere so my dreams of moving out, working as a freelance programmer, traveling to east asian countries and making a fuckload of money before the age of 30 are over.

Teach piano

NO. do not listen to that. new york is fucking expensive as hell and noisy as fuck you will GO NUTS. do what i told you. learn web development, follow the steps i laid out.

Sell your painting dumb dumb. If you think it’s worth $50 ask $50,000 dollars.

>take a 2-year medical coding course
>get a remote medical coding job (lots of openings)
>move somewhere with cheap rent
>sit at home and be a loser all-day

There, you're welcome

Interesting. Yeah im not good at math at all. Im good at writing and the arts. Perhaps that has to do with my inability to be financially succesful. My worry is my parents wont be able to support me anymore and il be thrown out soon. Atleast your an amazon driver.

there's 0 reason to work other than simply not being homeless

this shit sucks

Freelance on UpWork.

Il look into this coding shit then. And yeah id prefer not to go the east coast.

Just become mozart. He was a retard neet too but he made music and then became beloved

Literally talk to the owner of the business directly to get a job. Shake his hand and say you can start work today.

You must be less than 65 years old to post here

OP ignores the most obvious and best advice. Zero investment required - just smarts and motivation.

Attached: E666F0AD-7638-44BE-B8AF-CC64E723D64D.gif (160x147, 733.66K)

if you are artistically minded then the good thing about web dev is that there are many chances to apply an artistic mind and do artsy stuff AFTER you have done the work of learning frontend / client side web development (all the HTML, CSS and JavaScript stuff). If you get good at that kind of thing you can go be a user interface designer at some company somewhere, if you get lucky enough you'll find a job that will let you create fun and interesting widgets and interactables.

>This guy can understand that, he's fucking 28.

I have met IT students who could not solve elemental problems or properly do a loop, yes the OP could try, but IT is not for everybody, if he fails he would have spent money and time on a fruitless endeavour.
With the current state of technology and so much information posted on the internet anyone can learn from their homes, if the OP would be interested in technology he would have already at least tried to learn something, instead he did Piano and Painting. Perhaps a more adequate niche would be Graphical Design considering the background.

Buy a gun
You know what must be done

>Atleast your an amazon driver.
It's for a DSP company run by nigerians so i'm kinda on a tight rope here (most of amazon's auxillary components that mainly include deliveries and technical maintenance rely on external private contractors that have partnerships with them). I have to bust my ass to do 20 deliveries an hour to not get fired and my diet now consists of excessive amounts of gatorade, water and snack kiosk junk food. This job is much easier said than done.

What state? I'm 30 and currently studying Front-End Development. Not at a college though but I could easily get a scholarship at a CC and transfer into a 4-year if I really desired to.

I'll even add to this and tell these NEET motherfuckers (literally. I'm looking at you, Chris-Chan) how to get started. For free.

coursera.org/professional-certificates/meta-front-end-developer

coursera.org/professional-certificates/meta-back-end-developer

For the financial aid on Coursera, copy and paste what this poo in loo said here: ghumare64.medium.com/how-i-got-financial-aid-for-data-science-course-on-coursera-8880d281f9a2 and just edit your application to avoid plagarizing.

Good luck, NEETs

Oh, knock it off, user. You're fucking better than that. You're a man. Regardless of what anyone says about you not doing XYZ, you finally have graduated high school. Something neither of my parents did nor even most of my boomer relatives has done. Congratulations but the game isn't over.

>go learn HTML and CSS (at the same time). Then go learn JavaScript.
>"sorry user, this position requires a bachelor's degree"
What now, dumbfuck?

No, because no one can afford the cost-of-living. You want a high paying job in a low COL area. Not too low, because niggers and such.

How?