Why is modern Ireland so gay/woke?

It seems like an extremely gay country filled with naive and blind wokists. it seems that they love diversity/lbgtq stuff. Is this how Irish people actually are or is it just a misrepresentation of the Irish people that I see on the internet?
I think the irish might be more liberal bc of their hatred for britain but idk.

Attached: ireland.jpg (630x630, 257.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenian_raids
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ireland
>is a country
lmfao

remove that anglo cock from your mouth

BECAUSE IT IS FUCKING DECADENT.
But seriously, without serious danger and threat, nations become decadent.

Attached: fax_no_printer.jpg (942x1280, 109.57K)

i mean, ireland has been threatened by the uk for much of its history. i think ireland is so gay the same reason that canada is so gay. it wants to be different from its more conservative neighbor (usa in canada's case, and uk in ireland's case)

Niggers

They have a lot in common. I have met a lot of based Canadians but also some of the most smug virtue signalers I have known have been leafs. I also know a lot of Irish, especially Catholics. Same basic formula.

Pretend to be everyone's friend, harp on about pet issues through virtue signaling, it becomes your identity. Use it as a crutch and a hammer as needed, always trying to one up someone else and check their power level. It becomes an insufferable popularity contest.

Bunch of miserable fucks.

Attached: 1658002229922.jpg (638x793, 407.58K)

rent free
way i see if they dont even have their own money and foreign relations theyre not a country you hegenonic faggot

Irish identity is based on one upping the English

if England is woke and gay then Ireland must be even woker and gayer just to stick it to the Anglos

>I think the irish might be more liberal bc of their hatred for britain but idk.
This is a part of it. There was a lot of conditioning to associate
>britain = right
>ireland = left
so everyone now needs to support negrification and faggotry, because otherwise we are like the british, even though they support negrification and faggotry too. We are oppressed by britain, and thus we have a duty to show solidarity with all other oppressed groups etc, standard leftist shit. Of course "showing solidarity" is a one way street, we are required to bend over for niggers, but niggers aren't expected to do anything for us in return. If the irish moved to africa en-mass it would actually be considered an act of aggression and a breach of solidarity. I guess this has something to do with the intricacies of intersectionality. Of course we were all told by the left that "white" was a US social construct and that we had nothing to fear from anti-white policies since we weren't white, but I guess there must be some micro-privilege that comes from being white-passing that we all need to atone for. It can't be that simple though, since Jews are white-passing to most people, and they are still considered oppressed (the most oppressed infact). I guess we're all just too dumb to be pondering all of this super technical theory and should just leave it all up to the super high IQ humanities students who put themselves in $100k of debt so they can spend their 20s partying, because surely they know better than us autistic virgins who went to college to do autistic virgin shit like "learning" and "invest in our futures".

>britain = right
so much for right

Attached: 1657674076203.png (411x507, 281.85K)

never mind the faggotry and abortions here

the next big thing is the 2030 ((green)) agenda. They want a 28% reduction in farming emissions. Basically tell us to eat less beef and milk.
To all WEF CIA niggers on this board: I WILL eat the red beef. I WILL drink the cow milk. I WILL NOT eat crickets and s0_y. Go fuck yourself green cunts

cripes a mighty they also imported nogs

can you believe that shit?

It's not just the country, but the culture as well. Even Irish-Americans are very cringe, they are some of the most annoying and stereotypical white liberals that exist.

christianity causes cuckoldry, cuckoldry causes wokism

Ding ding ding ding!

This mothafucka knows what's up. East coast Irish-Americans are ass cancer. I disowned my entire family just to escape this truth.

Attached: 1656803019513.jpg (554x554, 25.21K)

Post nose

And it can't even be blamed on immigration treatment or Catholicism. Italians were Catholic, got treated the same, but they didn't turn out like fruitcakes.

yes. there used to be based irish americans. if i was irish american, i would be part of the fenian brotherhood, which legit fucking invaded british canada.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenian_raids

yes. italian americans are probably the last remaining conservative hold out in much of the northeast (ny, nj, ct). vast majority of italian american youth go to catholic schools, not liberal, have at least some sense of community

this is how they really are. its amazing.