Remember when two bulldyke lesbians adopted six black kids and then drove them off a cliff and killed everybody?

Remember when two bulldyke lesbians adopted six black kids and then drove them off a cliff and killed everybody?

Attached: 7777.jpg (387x509, 89.3K)

Based lesbos

Lol. We must see more of this...

Yeah, that was funny. We all had a good laugh here.

Where is the Netflix adaptation?

HOLY BASED
/OUR/ CARPET MUNCHERS

If I remember correct it was a Subaru Forester.. typical butch lesbian car

That kill rate is not high enough to result in a net negative displacement.

Attached: 256D6049-A3A7-478E-8AE2-6AC9B79A243E.jpg (500x330, 81.57K)

I bet they were doing 69 before going over the edge.

yes lol many such cases

It was looking more like a GMC Canyon by the end

Attached: 1983502349582035.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Absolutely based

Women should have a right to choose extremely post term abortion. Of niggers and themselves.

how do they know the passenger was in on it?

I actually do remember this. A lot of women become lesbian because they are so disagreeable that only other stupid women will tolerate their nonsense.

Atlanta S03E01. Does a great job of satirizing white savior liberals.

Well, I would say its a tragedy, but...

>An examination of Jennifer Hart's laptop found that she had Google searched "how lethal is Benadryl", "how quickly does drowning kill" and "no kill shelters mendocino county" (the couple's two dogs were found alive in their home).[30]

Incredible how libtards will call anything with awd an “suv”

That happened by my other house in NorCal. Pretty wild.

yes :)

Oh shit Nigga they were disillusioned by the dream Hollywood, California, and the Federal government sold them. They ran them niggas right off a cliff. Its what happens when they lie to people. Their incomes were to much to qualify for nigger benefits but not enough to actually support 6 kids

Government played a devil's trick on them then they act all innocent like they din do nuffinz wrong

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Cuckolding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” and “racists” are new concepts, “racism” being introduced in 1902 and not becoming popular until 1930s, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks. It’s as if someone wanted you to stop breathing so they called you a “breathist” and tried to make you feel guilty about breathing. Same thing with “racist.” They don’t want you to use your natural ability of discrimination because blacks cannot compete, and this allows them to victimize you without fear of retaliation.

> Learn about what’s really going on:

> START HERE
Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]
> Most people don’t know what’s happening, so please help to spread awareness!

Attached: 1635476146242.jpg (506x700, 77.61K)

That's what happens to white women when they can't get BBC

GOT HIS ASS!!! Nice one Carlos.

>no kill shelters
>dogs were found alive in their home
Pretty hilarious example of leftoid insanity

Sit the fuck down You Nigga. Help and backup has arrived to Any Forums. We got this now

I can say it's safe to assume they didn't vote Republican.

>According to an incident report following the murders, it was reported that Sarah told a co-worker "[that] she wish[ed] someone told her it was okay not to have a big family. Then she and Jennifer would not have adopted the children."[42]

3:1 KDR