Russia is FUCKED

American ex special forces Green Beret Navy seals Marine commando veteran is heading back to Ukraine and is unable to procure a mobile phone for himself without the help of twatter.

Attached: vasquez.png (600x275, 61.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MlgWI0FzjKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

test

Putin will seethe

Attached: 1658525744443424m.jpg (688x1024, 110.74K)

If i was Russia I would make sure he got that phone and drop a huge bomb on it

Some user in Poland should contact him and beat his ass on camera lol.

Isn't this the faggot that got beaten by a stick nigger?

hitler didn't spean any language of the places he conquered, managed to do fine

I'd just get him the phone and spy on him. Drop the bomb a couple hours after he moved on from a position and make the ukies think he was a Russian asset so they turn on him and torture him.

This works as well. Sends the same message to mercenaries.

He's recovered from his injuries of the subway fight to larp on Twitter again

he was a green beret, a seal, and a raider???? sounds fake

yeah thats him

If there is a "language barrier", and you are in that place to kill people, you are a giant fucking cunt

Attached: 1649277207527.jpg (1024x898, 129.46K)

Im sorry who the fuck is this?

one of your zogbotts, sent to Ukraine to pretend to kill Russians on twitter

Attached: 1200x0.jpg (1200x1002, 154.8K)

mmm
I hope he takes a mortar in the ass

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about Ukraine, Putin, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Ukraine over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Russia and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your country. You're fucking dead, boy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of NATO and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Asian continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over your country and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

test

> Vasquez

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART

Attached: jamesvasquezukrvolunteerbeatenup.webm (200x200, 2.94M)

Is this the guy that got beat up on the subway?

This guy destroyed 29 Russian tanks.
youtu.be/MlgWI0FzjKc