America is collapsing

Electronic shitcoins no longer accepted

Attached: 1653062474491.png (1003x904, 663.64K)

>be Amerimutt
>run entire economy on lies, leeching and fake money
>stop accepting fake money
what could go wrong

When their profits go down they will put them back

Winco is based as fuck
theyre a coop, treat their employees well,
their prices are 3x as low as a regular grocery store.
any poor person that lives in rural CA shops there.
theyve taken over the whole north west and are taking over the southwest.

i only pay in ebt so ill continue shopping there for sure.

They'll go out of business in weeks

Attached: 3e379c2f.jpg (499x634, 62.63K)

i guarantee that's owned by a chink or pajeet
they just don't like paying credit card fees. seen it all the time

lmao can't afford payment processor fee's anymore with interests and rates where they are. If you're in sales right now I hate to tell you this but it's OVER for new business.

>winco is based
I used to go there to get gushers and fruit rollups. But portland winco's are fucked and trashymaxxed.

Parasite

Nah, our local grocery store does the same thing.
They are doing great and expanding.
Always packed.
They still accept debit cards.

Attached: 163622227.jpg (470x470, 31.07K)

this. ebt doesn't pay in cash.

still based as fuck, why should jews get a cut of a stores profits.

There was a grocery store chain in my area that only took debit cards for the longest time.

It was a mistake to equate one unit of currency, which has equity in itself even if it is backed by debt, with one unit of credit of currency. Before the payment processors it was obvious to everyone that credit is worth less than equity because equity carries less counter party risk. But because the credit card companies absorb all of the risk, merchants have accepted an IOU of an IOU at the same face value of an IOU. It'll work fine until it doesn't.
And then there will be bail-outs in the form of digital fiat currency to implement the mark of the beast system/china social credit. And the vaxxtards will eat it up because it will favor them and disadvantage the unvaccinated. Still not taking, by the way, I'll starve to death before I take it. And I'll die fighting before I give up.

>I only pay in EBT
Based leechmaxxer.
Ignore this fag you should extract every cent you can from this illegitimate Jew government.

Winco has been where I live for over a decade, and has never accepted credit cards since it entered the region. They save approximately 3% from processing fees credit card companies charge them. They also don't label spin and have you bag your own groceries. Walmart can't even beat their prices on most products.

EBT will still work, nigger. Credit cards charge Jewish rates to use their plastic shit cards which either depresses the stores profits or raises the prices. For example, it costs .10 cents a gallon to pay for gas in cash. Truck stops routinely give you those .10 cents off of diesel if you pay in cash, check or something like Comdata/T-Check payments or with branded fleet cards.

Eastern wa fag here.. they have always had a NO credit card status.

What's up Portland user. I too love in this cesspool of faggotry

now they need to stop accepting EBT and pesos

>They save approximately 3% from processing fees
buy my credit card gives me 5.55% cashback for groceries

This. They also have minimum charges which is why a lot of stores require minimum purchase amounts to offset the fee the cards demand. Even debit cards have fees to run because they are branded by Visa or MasterCard. Costco famously refuses to take Mastercard because they are MasterJews.

Who buys groceries with credit?

WinCo ever took credit cards? They don't take credit in Billings or in Coeur D'alene

better than contributing to usury...

Those merchant fees are jewish as fuck and cash is still pretty big in the countryside.

Yeah, and you pay 23.5% APR dumbass.

Winco has never accepted credit cards...

>people don't carry cash on average and haven't for almost ten years now
>sorry no more credit cards

>okay guess i'll go somewhere else
i mean whoever thought this was a good idea is retarded, effectively losing half your customers overnight is a ballsy move.

>10 cents will save ebt neets
no i don't think so you guys are fucked too

i also volunteer at foodbanks and build a lot of stuff for my community

We just got one here in montana where I am
It's pretty based NGL

Everyone that can own a credit card should also have a debit card. I don't know about you, but my bank/credit union gives me a new card every other year.

i pay it off every month for 0% interest

i don't love anything about this cesspool except how beautiful it is out here user. But the people have ruined it forever. I wish they would declare free for all on the homeless meth heads and fentanyl addicts who run the city. I'm so sick of getting on the max and seeing machete guy, or tweaker guy, or passout in his own puke guy all the time. I'm so sick of the fact that I know what fentanyl smoke smells like, that orange capped (or uncapped) needles are a daily game of hopscotch. I'm so sick of hearing stories from friends about how they had all their shit stolen and the cops wouldn't show up for a week.

At least the roses are pretty though.

>one shit hole store
>in one shit hole town
>in one shit hole state
Oh boy what will we do

American jews are not loyal to America.
They are loyal to Israel.
Deport/concentrate them NOW
Confiscate everything they stole from Americans on the way out

Attached: communism_always_fails.webm (672x628, 2.86M)

same
I use my kike card for the points
im a big time points goy

I've been doing it for 4 years and never paid a cent of interest
I still support a bis that won't take the jew card though
if their prices are lower I have no problem using my Debit

This is news? WinCo never accepted credit

there was a time zoomer when costco only accepted amex and nothing else. It was but 7 or maybe 5 years ago. Not sure when they switched.

Winco is great, and I've never been to one that accepts credit cards

Well, digis confirm that WinCo does infact not take credit
lmao
wasted

Most people just use debit cards to pay, there's no fee for those.