What purpose do loud gay motorcycles pose and what are the political implications of banning them or only letting...

What purpose do loud gay motorcycles pose and what are the political implications of banning them or only letting people ride them to the gay bar?

Attached: 1-honda_640x420 (1).jpg (640x420, 50.58K)

Motorcycles represent masculinity. The louder the motorcycle is the manlier the person riding is.

fpbp. OP is Antifa and butt mad the bikers kicked his ass.

Harleys tickle you balls, so if you fap after riding you cum foam

I actually wonder about that. A lot of cars nowadays actually have whisper quiet engines, even if they're full gas, but because manly man men expect the big vroom, they artificially up the volume, and for things like hybrids and electrics, even play engine sounds out of external and internal speakers.
I wonder if modern motorcycles have artificial noise, like their mufflers are actually doing the opposite.

ban your mother

You need loud exhaust pipes to distract ditzy cagers.

Yes. Because riding a motorcycle is inherently more dangerous than driving a car. Loud exhaust pipes save lives.

>expecting communists to understand a clutch

people just take out the middle piece of the exhaust and boom, you get a lot of noise.
HDs and roadies in general have 800+ CC, that is a loud bang each cycle if it blows str8 2 atmosphere

Let em know son

Yeah but is it only a gay dude thing? Everytime I see a motorcycle ride by a chick the chick just plugs her ears and goes "ewww"

Even straight pipes fail to reach some cagies. A 120db airhorn is good for that

>Cosplaying on tight leather jackets
>Chest hair and beer belly
>"Unkept beard" that requires 2h grooming every day
You don't get any gayer than this breh

Attached: 1657360349450.jpg (526x509, 28.86K)

Niggers love extremely noisy vehicles too.

Motorcycles are a common way to kill yourself user so spergs will continue to use them and show us our sensors and ego do not equate.

Attached: images (1).jpg (602x425, 75.71K)

Key their gas tank. Also, when there's motorcycle parking but they park in a car parking space, key their gas tank.

Jokes on you.
My motorcycle is already a piece of shit.
Giga chad and single cylinder pilled here.
I can back fire on command. It's so loud I have to wear earplugs and I have a full face helmet.

Motorcyclist here. I actually modified my bike to make it quieter, even though it reduced its performance. AMA

Loud mufflers are to show off for people who like the sound of loud mufflers. If you dont like the sound of loud mufflers then perhaps you arent the intended audience for loud mufflers.

Imagine being proud of that. You alongside all HD riders are the definition of faggots. A BMW R1200 GS can do everything AND go off road for cheaper. But you can’t wear your gay leather suit with that, unfortunately.