Why does the trade female make roasties seethe?

Why does the trade female make roasties seethe?

Attached: g8932hgsa.png (1066x826, 222.86K)

>she's more interested in cooking dinner than having a career

Attached: 623462346236.jpg (231x218, 8.37K)

>oh no, women wanting to be provided for and embracing their feminine instincts makes me uncomfortable
the state of bong lasses in 2020+2

>trade
Oh, I thought this was going to be about a female electrician or plumber

Imagine being told the best way to go through life was to study forever, get a career, compete constantly, weasel through office politics for more, etc. etc. etc. to live a good life, then seeing someone doing everything you were told was beneath you and watching it have magical effects you could never reproduce and its too late to ever try.

What a psycho

Also trying to btfo Taylor. Swifties we can't let this happen.

Attached: tumblr_inline_n0g4faeCwe1rwuqdm.jpg (397x553, 67.98K)

sounds like a 10/10 bongland lost her orbiter to a younger pajeeta

i wonder how the kike cocks feel in his little throat

It’s big in America too. My husbands aunt and his brother (both spiritually Jewish) treated me like I was a gold digger because I wanted to be a stay at home mom but my family could buy and sell their family I have a trust and don’t need to work. It’s just jealousy they’d do it if they could but they can’t so they seethe.

Badly fake. Did you write this shit OP?

Same, I thought it was going to be some roastoid social service major complaining that Jess the plumber pegged her man.

>I’m not fucking him but I get a say in who he fucks
JFC can we please just get all women back in the kitchen already? Every time I think I have seen their complete lack of agency some new stupidity shows me otherwise.

Attached: 8A00527B-82CD-41BE-80C5-695B75982DCC.jpg (1024x655, 58.57K)

Men and women cannot be platonic friends in a true sense. I think she is just jealous.

>came to the UK as a refugee a few years ago
Now that's VERY interesting. What refugees were coming to the UK a few years ago?

>but my family could buy and sell their family I have a trust and don’t need to work. It’s just jealousy
you're probably a bitch about it, because your wealth has nothing to do with the subject at hand

Basically this. Everything about these women today is finances and competing as if men give a shit about that. Sure it’s nice, but there’s nothing wrong with the trad wife. The roastie is mad because she was sold a dream and is very much more than likely single, alone, and going to be for a long time if not forever. She’s seething at the reality of how life really works and a happy functional couple makes her envious, so much so that she assumes and calls the girl a live in prostitute (which would be kino desu). Imagine thinking you’re more desirable or emotionally available to a man being a corporate HR dingdong or something retarded like that

Their point is that they are established and taken care of, don’t really have the need to work like the girl complained about in OP, and people seethe at it none the less

>you're probably a bitch about it
I wasn’t if anything I was super generous and even bought groceries for my brother in law countless times as a peace offering.
>because your wealth has nothing to do with the subject at hand
It because even if you have money people still expect you to work a 9-5 like they do. They think being a stay at home mom isn’t a real job and that you’d be a better wife and mother dropping your baby off at daycare and working at a in you hate just because that’s what they did. Women are far meaner about it than men too which is why I think it’s primarily rooted in jealousy.

This post is soaked in jealousy. Assuming it's not a creative writing exercise of course. Both parts of the couple are near 30, if they want to "rush" things they have the right, if he wants to let her move in in exchange for a marginal increase in water and electricity payment, that's his right, and the poster here had zero business chewing the other girl out for something the poster decided she was going just after a few days

Man finished paying off his house, so he moved in a hot girl who likes to cook, decorate, and take care of him but could care less about the outside world.

He's living the dream.

I made it to about the second paragraph. That shit is unreadable.