Love is Dead

what ate the political implications of love being dead? 30 here. My gf of 12 years left and I lost my last couple of IRL friends around the same time. I have literally no one. I've never been so alone in my life. It's really starting to affect me mentally and I'm not sure what to do. I don't truly have the life skills I need to just go make new friends somehow. I spend most of my time at home now. Time is just passing by and few people even know I exist. The only people who give me attention are random girls from the internet and they seem to get bored with me pretty quickly and then ghost.

Drugs don't even make me happy anymore, I just sit here tripping or stoned or drunk thinking about how happy my life once was. Nothing is worth doing alone. I don't know how monks and stoics do it cuz being around other monks would literally be a social upgrade for me now. Kek

I was happy with a gf, being alone is awful. Is this situation salvageable?

At this point I would be happy with a junky gf. I just want someone sweet who is sincere in her intentions and genuinely wants to be around me. Fuck. Plus I don't understand zoomer girls, they show me attention initially but then ghost. Sometimes they even ghost after sending nudes and spending hours talking to me. Like why bruh

Attached: 308941AA-271A-4204-BDA1-FF91E4F23C68.jpg (610x753, 75.67K)

that's what you think

Attached: sign.jpg (1433x1433, 190.95K)

I forgot to mention why this is political. It's not about pussy, it's about companionship and legacy. I have a job and a career but lately I've been slacking because how can I possibly want to put any energy in when there's no payoff? Finding a wife looks impossibruuu in 2022+

Tldr did you at least impregnate her?

Is that a boy or a girl and why do you repost him or her so much?

a girl, because why not?

>retard kiwi zoomer can't read
No cuz we didn't get married and I didn't want a bastard kid

Nigger, im not reading all that. Anyway go laugh about some shit, retard
-fellow retard

Hard to laugh bro when the world looks so bleak

One day you will disappear. I will then be happy and cherish this board for what it was meant to be. Fuck your whore tomboy cunt. Die!

Attached: A398E07A-16C4-456C-8CDD-1CFA11757CD9.jpg (827x731, 72.46K)

>what ate the political implications of love being dead?
Low birthrates.
>I've never been so alone in my life. It's really starting to affect me mentally and I'm not sure what to do.
Find some hobbies that aren't self destructive, and go to hobby events. Sprint, lift, and eat carnivore. Accept that being alone is possible, some people are victims of poor luck, and make peace with that without resentment for the universe. If your heart is full of resentment, you will have a much harder time recovering from this.

Attached: 1646252982613.jpg (609x615, 44.92K)

welcome to the club normie. learn to enjoy solitude or perish. with your attitude you will just find your self being exploited by some disgusting roastie or worse, being cucked by some haggard single mom.

do you like where you live, might be time to move. I imagine its easier to engage new people with the whole "Im new around here" bit. Im 27 and while I'm not in your boat I could easily see it happening to me to one day, my friend group has really dwindled down which isnt necessarily a bad thing. But it does feel lonely at times when nobody is available. I often imagine what it would be like to have none at all. I think I would try to by a small farm in a rural place and dedicate myself to it if I was were you're at. maybe thats dumb Im not sure, well you always have us

go to TRP subreddit it's quarantined though, you really need to learn game, you think your girlfriend was your unicorn, well now you woke up, kinda harsh but it's the reality, you are thinking like a kid, start lifting and meditation

>learn to enjoy solitude or perish
>666 in ID
Nice try satan

You wasted a girl's youth and didn't even marry her lol. Of course she left your ass. She has only a couple years left to find a husband, jackass.

Cry moar,faggot.

How will a roastie exploit me? I just want a good wife, not some used up whore. The modern dating scene is horrifying. What the FUCK happened between 2001 and 2021

Who wouldn't feel resentment in my position?

>you are thinking like a kid,
Obviously I see the truth now, but what's next? Do I really just go the cynical route and try to find the best baby incubator available?

Why the fuck is romance a childish notion? I'm inherently very romantic and the fact that it's a fool's pursuit is hard to contend with

>you are thinking like a kid, so think like a teenager instead.
Listen, this redpill shit is all a lie. It's a grift, nothing more. The blackpill is the real truth. Look up tails blackpill on youtube and pick whatever video interests you