Please help me save my coworkers son

My coworker has a son in his mid 20s. He's taken the covid vaccine and suffered complications as a result. He temporarily suffered bell's palsy before recovering but it wasn't more than six months before this otherwise healthy young man had a major heart attack. He was in critical condition and barely made it out alive. The boy is a fool for taking the shot but no father should have to see their son suffer in such a way. What can he do to mitigate the impacts of the spike proteins on his body?

Attached: fibrin clot.png (369x390, 330.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/yS9CPRMd0u89/
youtube.com/watch?v=otJ2rXMuLno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you tried asking for a refund?

No refunds.

Not my problem

The damage is genetic. To help him, you would first have to cure aids and cancer.

>What can he do to mitigate the impacts of the spike proteins on his body?
it can't be stopped
the boy's father wanted this
he got his internet points and now payment is due

www.pfizer.com/refunds
try here

>Cancer
Cured by fasting, cutting sugars, and vowing to never eat seed oils or corn syrup again.

Sorry, it's up to God now

Attached: 1458840721020.jpg (666x444, 91.39K)

This.

Thank you for your service

HCQ
bitchute.com/video/yS9CPRMd0u89/

My coworker never wanted this for his kid, he isn't vaccinated. No one can stop their kid from making bad choices.

Attached: no_refunds.gif (200x200, 1.21M)

the damage is genetic. the only way to repair your sons dna is to insert dna of a simmiliar candidate into orifaces with high absorbancy. im afraid you are going to have to fuck your son, sir.

Teach him to repent of his sins and seek forgiveness. That's all you can do.

tell him to quickly administer a booster

Urine fast is the only thing that would work.

Go see Madonna drinking her urine on YouTube. She’s reverse trolling showing the riffraff what actually heals knowing full well no one will do it.

>t. Daily urine drinker who fixed all his fucked up problems 3 years ago

Fpbp

NO REFUNDS

>recovering from the Mark
C ertificate
O f
V vaccine
I.
D.

Yea I'm thinkin' hes screwed.

Is hcq really just juice and boiling out the nutrients from the peels. Pretty based.

Attached: 1630378383728.jpg (1024x589, 146.57K)

Hope the jabby die painfully. Fuck him.

NAC, Quecetin, Zinc, Vit-D + K2, Vit-C, Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquin.

Good luck.

Attached: 1658537965866722.jpg (1125x1087, 171.81K)

i think i may have finally figured out the true purpose of the covid vaccines. they contain graphene oxide, which can assemble into nanotubing and are receptive to electromagnetic signaling, such as what its emitted from cellular towers. the regime has known the global economy, and all fiat currencies, were both due for a complete collapse for decades, and that the revolts and uprisings would be brutal as people are starving to death in the grips of hyperinflation. in order to quell this violent global uprising, and save their own skin to continue lording over the masses, they needed a way to prevent/neutralize people from becoming violent. this is where the graphene oxide from the covid vaccines comes in. in a year or two, when almost every country on the planet is experiencing terminal hyperinflationary collapse, they will weaponize the cellular towers if they suspect a group of citizens, or an entire populace, is imminently about to become violent or is positioning to surround their government buildings or politicians' homes. they can turn something on in the cell towers that literally fries us from the inside. or quickly turns our minds into those of a zombie, making us literally stand there dumbfounded instead of fight. this was done by the elite/globohomo/regime to save their own skin during the economic collapse. the only problem is, not enough people fell for it and took the vaccines. i don't know where else to type this so, please, chime in and poke holes in this theory

sucks to suck
fuck the niggercattle

I guess get him some hookers and blow since his time is limited.

Attached: 351-3513840_329-kb-png-pepe-the-frog-clipart.jpg (880x798, 238.6K)

>No one can stop their kid from making bad choices
well, actually, that's not true
it's not his son anymore, if he disowns him

Attached: 1650219750511.gif (552x304, 2.81M)

It’s not she just made poison

Why wouldn't they just put it into the water supply then?

These are words to live by, hats off to you sir!

I wrote something similar.

Attached: Bluebeam.png (819x344, 76.27K)

>He's taken the covid vaccine and suffered complications as a result
There's nothing we can do. This is why we emphasize avoiding it. But nobody listens. Nobody cares. So they get what they fucking deserve. Amen.

Tell him to drink a 1/4 teaspoon of turpentine.

Attached: pfizered.png (300x300, 4.53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=otJ2rXMuLno

I've actually seen mention in previous threads of them adding graphene oxide into food goods during the manufacturing process. I don't have source on that but maybe someone else in the thread can further substantiate.

Just looks like juice. I already know the asians put orange peels in a cup of hot water, let it sit for a bit, and then drink it.

Fairly fake thread.

another interesting and very plausible theory.

SORRY SWEETY

SOME MISTAKES CANT BE UNDONE

Attached: 1657511543480.jpg (640x432, 51.66K)

Took the vax
Pay the tax
Its just the facts
And around blacks
Never relax

It’s quinine not HCQ. Quinine in very small quantities is okay but the amount she’s recommending is going to damage the heart. Do some research yourself don’t believe everything you think sounds good on Any Forums. You might just end up making mustard gas.

Urine-as-medicine is the biggest retard trap of all time.

That an actual picture of his?

I don't care, I still find it funny that someone was retarded enough to mix those things together because someone on the internet said to.

Attached: 1639708706802.jpg (512x378, 36.29K)

nah, I know him personally and feel for him. How could anyone not feel for a friend whose child may die an avoidable death. I've never looked into how to mitigate the vaccine's effects because I never thought about getting it so why would i need to know. But I have to at least try and help. If i don't ask there's no hope of finding an answer

Even as someone who got vaxxed, I hope this is true. All the worst people caved to the vax. A severe side effect would be an opportunity for us to repent