Is it based to date a woman who got out of an abusive relationship?

Attached: 744EC79B-077C-419C-AA19-CF2A888255DE.jpg (1125x1973, 1.17M)

no, because she will do nothing but talk about him non stop

>yes, it's black
dropped

You should abuse her too because she deserves it.

Kys

wtf is a gym rat?

Attached: 1469149469325.jpg (486x341, 42.05K)

yes , making smart choices and distancing yourself from tyrannical people = based

Not really, they milk it as an excuse to be totally noncommittal hores

29 year old pregnancy tits.

Yes because she is about to enter another.

A fit jew

Before my wife was pregnant, i had a preggo fetish

look at the balls on this big fat bitch.

Attached: 1633831113415.jpg (525x426, 42.61K)

>who got out of an abusive relationship?

No, because 100% of women who "got out of an abusive relationship" in fact got caught cheating and dumped

Attached: 1649674058979.png (729x626, 40.96K)

Just why

This, but also, if she actually likes you, it's probably because you'll abuse her, too, and she senses and wants it.

Fuck no.

her unborn baby’s name is Jim Rat jr. after the pappy, but this bitch can’t spell because she’s a dumb bitch

Kek

Attached: 081c.jpg (314x314, 35.06K)

Is her milk in yet?

>Pregnant thanks to Tyrone or Chad
>Still wants to get dicked out by Tyrone or Chad
I don't understand these types of women, bros... Shouldn't she focus on becoming and raising her child instead of riding the cock carousel?

> No strings attached connection
The only pregnant woman I found attractive was my own wife. Hard pass

Kill yourself cuck

based tojo

>I don't understand these types of women, bros... Shouldn't she focus on becoming and raising her child instead of riding the cock carousel?

She doesn't think more than a few hours ahead user, that's the characteristic of the breed

ignoring the rage bait OP no, women have a huge number of choices in men, like they can have any kind of man they want, and they choose a dude in a tank top who hits them when his sports team loses. Such a woman has no respect for herself (or you), she has no sense, she is utterly unfit to be a wife.
>b-but she was trapped
society gives women so many resources that a woman is only staying with a man who beats her out of convenience, like with a phone call she can summon cops who will kick his ass, she can get him fired, arrested, she has access to women's shelters and an army of social workers and welfare programs. Women are with abusive shitheads by choice, and frankly I've got no time to listen to them whine about self inflicted problems.

>69 miles away
Nice

mmmm i would fuck her.
what state is she in?

Attached: 1638170712145.jpg (512x512, 22.47K)

why would i lie on this board

absolutely yes

She’s a rat, not a gym rat. Gym rats look like…

Attached: 9EABF493-1448-426D-B9BE-E4D772816701.jpg (819x1024, 77.56K)

Nothing wrong with a bit of rebound sex, especially if you're into the whole pregnant thing. I just wouldn't take the relationship anywhere serious if I were you.

>believing her
see

Someone who snitches on other gym members for not racking their weights.

> gym rat

more like a buffet rat…breakfast, lunch and dinner

She need to be hanged

hahahaha
that got me, i dunno why but it did
the leaf speaks the truth
i hate people who do not re-rack though, its a sign of amateur pea brain thinking

Attached: 1643376600238.png (797x448, 615.24K)

give milkies

Snitches get stitches

If she could make the connection between her life choices and bad shit happening to her, she wouldnt be 8months pregnant in a bikini, looking for dick on tinder.

Quite a bulge...

>mmmm i would fuck her.
>what state is she in?
soon to be born i think

It's a way of saying "I have no personality outside of wearing spandex in the gym."

they go jim